Hikari Betta Bio-Gold
$2.80 – $8.00
1. Hikari® Betta Bio-Gold® has been developed after considerable research into the eating habits and nutritional requirements of bettas. This floating pellet has been finely tuned to meet the nutritional needs of your pet betta.
The inclusion of: (1) premium select fish meal which provides a superior protein source (2) Astaxanthin and Spirulina which helps enhance coloration (3) flavor attractants, like garlic, which promote rapid acceptance and (4) a high concentration of useable nutrients your betta longs for make this a daily diet perfectly suited for your fighting fish.
2. Look for our other premium diets which your betta will also enjoy; Micro Pellets®, ®Bio-Pure Frozen Blood Worms and ®Bio-Pure FD Freeze Dried Blood Worms.
Feed 5 to 10 pellets up to 3 times daily based on the size of your betta (visit www.hikariusa.com for more specific feeding instructions based on size). Avoid over-feeding. Bettas are finicky eaters and often resist a new type of food. Continued use will ensure acceptance. It is not uncommon for bettas to take up to 5 days to adjust to a new food.
We recommend Hikari Tropical Betta Bio-Gold as a daily diet for:
All types of bettas.
Crude Protein : min. 38%
Crude Fat : min. 4.0%
Crude Fiber : max. 3.0%
Moisture : max. 10%
Ash : max. 12%
Phosphorus : min. 0.7%
Great for Newborn fish to juvenile fish
Provide the exacting nutritional balance for early stages of your fish.Features
- Rich in highly nutritious, freshly harvested ingredients including premium-selected fish meal which provides a superior protein source.
- Provides a uniquely balanced nutrient profile for the, all important, developmental stage of your fry's life.
- This semi-floating food allows fry at all levels of the aquarium ready access it's exacting nutrition while reducing water quality issues common with other fry foods.
- Available in three granules sizes to support optimum feeding at all stages of your fry's growth transition.