Hikari Algae Wafers Mini
$8.00 – $55.00
1. A perfect balance of premium-select ingredients developed to promote proper growth and desirable form in most herbivorous species.
2. Contains higher levels of vegetable proteins plecostomus and other algae eaters require.
3. Great for snails, crustaceans and other vegetable craving fish too.
4. The uniquely shaped disc that sinks rapidly while retaining its shape longer than the competition, allowing less aggressive species ready access to its nutrition.
5. Contains two highly usable natural nutrient sources, pure-cultured spirulina and chlorella algae.
6. Trust the Hikari® logo, your assurance your aquatic pets are getting the original and uniquely balanced formulation!
Feed no more than the amount your fish will completely consume within an hour. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period. Developed, produced and packaged in our facilities so we can be assured you’ll always get the ®Hikari quality you expect!
We recommend Hikari Tropical MINI ALGAE WAFERS as a daily diet for
A Scientific Diet For Plecostomus And Other Algae Eating Fishes Including Marine Herbivores.
Crude Protein : min. 33%
Crude Fat : min. 4.0%
Crude Fiber : max. 3.0%
Moisture : max. 10%
Ash : max. 17%
Phosphorus : min. 0.8%
A Color Enhancing, Daily Diet For Koi
A color enhancing, daily diet developed to offer improved growth rates, superior form and excellent natural coloration.Features Hikari® Gold® is a uniquely designed, daily diet, for feeding Koi and other pond fish in warmer water temperatures. The carefully selected ingredients promote active color enhancement while the vitamin and mineral package helps support immune system health. Hikari®, successfully making champions for decades™! Note : Hikari® Gold® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications. Feeding Regularly monitor yourr water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on this temperature, the water condition, number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period. For 20-30°C (68-86°F) - Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For 15-20°C (59-68°F) - Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day. For 11-15°C (52-59°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Excel® or Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula. Below 11°C (52°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula, specially designed for lower temperature digestibility. We recommend Hikari Gold as a daily diet for All koi or larger goldfish where improved coloration and growth are desired.
- Available in floating and Sinking, bite-sized STICKS (17mm x 6mm) for large carnivorous monster fish.
- Packed with fresh marine protein for SUPERIOR DIGESTIBILITY and INCREASED SATISFACTION.
- Designed with an optimized CAROTENOID profile to express the BRIGHTEST natural COLORS.
- Skillfully created with nutrients that SUPPORT & MAINTAIN GENERAL HEALTH as well as ENHANCE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM of your fish.
- Includes PHYTO-NUTRIENTS such as GARLIC & specially selected HERBS to increase the natural resistance to pathogens & parasites.