Cleaning and Maintenance
Fluval Substrate Shovel
Fluval Substrate Shovel 32cm
From delicate pruning in small spaces to sculpting large substrate surfaces, Fluval’s all-new PLANT series offers all the tools you need to maintain a thriving underwater garden. Fluval aquatic Substrate Shovel makes detailing and leveling all substrates a simple process.
Key Features :
- Double sided for detailed or wider coverage aquascaping.
- Long lasting stainless steel with carbonized coating.
- Ideal for detailing and leveling all substrates.
- Dimensions : 32cm (12.6 in)
- Constant CO2 release
- Comes with diffuser
- Diffusor made of acrylic glass
- Produces finest CO2 mist
- Refill sets available
How It WorksMEP CO2 s a bio CO2 solution that features a longer reaction time with a more constant CO2 production compared to other CO2 solutions. The sugar resides in a gel that forms inside the bottle, the yeast gradually dissolves the gel and the sugar in it from top to bottom. Depending on the temperature the yeast solution above the gel becomes inactive due to the increasing amount of alcohol after 20-60 days. When that happens the yeast solution simply is exchanged with a new one, the gel can remain in the bottle until it is completely spent. Refill sets including gel and yeast are available. For better results in hot Singapore climate, please use "Bake King Instant Yeast" instead of the yeast that is included in the package.
- Water analysis and diagnosis via smartphone: easy and safe control of the water values in freshwater aquariums.
- For the measurement of: general hardness, carbonate hardness, pH value, nitrite, nitrate, chlorine and CO2 calculation.
- The new generation of water analysis: download ProScan app free of charge, insert test strip into aquarium water, position strip on colour chart for analysis, scan colour chart, values are determined.
- Fast diagnosis – precise results: test value results are displayed as numbers and additionally evaluated (good/medium/poor).
- Additional recommendations for optimal values in freshwater aquariums and ponds
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad: iOS 5.0 or higher, Android 4.0 or higher and a camera with autofocus needed.
- Contents: 1 pack ProScan Recharge with 24 water analysis strips.
- The right water values are dependent on the fish stock and plants in the aquarium.
- Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated.
- With bad values diseases or algae can appear in the aquarium.
- To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly.
- Fast diagnosis, precise results and recommended solutions
- Saves measurement values
- Displays measurement evaluation
- New developments - new functions and uses
- Download the JBL app free of charge, follow the app’s instructions, immerse the test strip into the aquarium water, position the test strip on the JBL colour chart for the analysis, scan colour chart, values will be determined, individual solution recommendations and tips will be transmitted.
- During the analysis "aquarium freshwater"”and "water" the current CO2 content in the water will be calculated as an additional bonus. Depending on the analysis results in the sections “Aquarium Freshwater” and “Garden Pond” individualized recommendations and hints will be transmitted as to which JBL products will help to set the ideal/optimal water values.
- Continuously monitors pH in freshwater
- No tests, no strips
- Lasts up to 4 times as long as competing products