EIHO Prazi Gold
$8.50 – $175.00
Treatment for internal and external parasites like flukes, tapeworm, flatworm
Safe for scaleless fishes and plants
EIHO Prazi Gold eliminates a wide range of internal and external parasites. Such parasites include flukes and heartworms in the internal organs of fishes.
During early infestation, there are no obvious symptoms. However, these parasites are most common in imported or fishes caught in the wild, as well as fishes fed with live food. Symptoms of heavy infestation in fishes include:
• Grossly thin body or swollen belly
• Loss of appetite and restlessness
• Black spots on body (caused by flukes)
• Pop-eye syndrome (caused by flukes)
• Lose control over movement
EIHO Prazi Gold is an easy to use liquid and provides effective and fast treatment. The formulation is non-toxic to both fishes and plants.
1 cap (5ml) for 50L. Shake well before use. Remove activated carbon during treatment. Each treatment can last 5 days. For persistent infection or to remove emerging larvae, additional dosage can be added on the third and sixth day. Can be used as a preventative by adding 5ml for 75 liters every 10 days.
Key features• Patented formula • Halts progress of bacterial problems
Product overviewInternal bacterial infections are common but have always been hard to treat, needing antibiotics prescribed by your vet. Not any more! Say "hello" to healthy fish and "goodbye" to the expense and inconvenience of getting a vet's prescription. Anti Internal Bacteria is a breakthrough non-prescription product. It halts the progress of bacterial problems in your aquarium and prevents them from spreading. Use for combating outbreaks of internal bacterial infections for example Aeromona and Pseudomonas sp. in your aquarium.
- Treats fungal infestation: whitish, cotton ball-like films on body and fins
- Treats fungal infestation in freshwater aquarium fish
- The visible fungal infestation is often a secondary infection which often results from a skin injury. But often the primary causes are bacterial infections, which destroy the mucous membrane and the upper skin layers of the fish
- JBL Online Hospital: gives you access to identify fish diseases
- Content: 1 packet Fungol Plus 250. Dosage: component 1: 1st day 10 ml/80 l water. Add another full dose each on the 3rd + 5th day if necessary. Component 2: 7th day 10 ml/80 l.