120ml, 250ml, 500ml
EIHO Plant Potassium
$6.80 – $20.00
EIHO Plant Potassium is formulated to repenish potassium in planted tanks. In aquatic plant environment, potassium is quickly taken up. The lack of potassium can limit the growth of plants and photosynthesis.
Common signs of potassium deficiency include stunt growth, low photosynthetic rate. Leaves can turn yellow or white too.
EIHO Plant Potassium safely increases potassium in the aquaria. Plant will appear more vibrant with constant addition of EIHO Plant Potassium.
Do not contain nitrate or phosphate
Overdosing will not cause algae growth
Use as daily fertilizer
1ml for 40L of water
1 cap (5ml) for 200L of water
Adjust dosage depending on plant intensity
For best result, use together with EIHO Plant Complete.
Key features• Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants • For use in cold water and tropical freshwater aquariums only • Use to condition water for plants in a new aquarium • Treats 500 litres (110 gallons)
Product overviewFor a thriving aquarium, it's important to ensure your plants are well-fed. Often a bit neglected, aquarium plants are often unable to find the nutrients they need in an artifical aquarium environment. Flora Boost is especially formulated without nitrates and phosphates to supply the correct balance of trace elements. It ensures optimum plant growth without stimulating algae growth. Use this wonderfood once a week to stimulate plant growth, to condition water for plants in new aquariums, when plant leaves show signs of yellowing, when plants are dying or disintegrating or when existing plant food is stimulating algae growth. Flora Boost will not permanently discolour the water. Be sure to follow pack instructions and use the dosage table and pipette or measuring cup provided to treat your aquarium water.
- A product of the latest advances in biotechnology
- Manufactured using strict culture and quality control processes. A guranteed pure culture of safe, effective bacteria
- Will not permanently colour the aquarium water
- Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants.
- Creates a brownish clear blackwater properties in the tropic for a more comfortable and at ease environment.
- Creates natural healthy water conditions for tropical fishes
- Enhance Colours
- Induces spawning
- Long-term supply for the substate: long-term substrate fertiliser for freshwater aquariums
- Nutrient depot: contains all important plant nutrients such as iron and clay, stores nutrients and releases them as required
- Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth. No phosphates and nitrates
- Use when setting up a new aquarium: mix nutrient substrate concentrate with substrate, cover with a layer of washed gravel/sand
- Contents: 1 packet Florapol. Effective for a minimum of 3 years
- Environmental friendly
- No water change is needed
- Remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, sludge, oil, fats (lipids) and other biodegradable waste products
- Help to stabilize pH and oxygen level
- Non-toxic and is harmless to humans and other live forms
- Contain 9 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes
- Good for freshwater and saltwater use