220g, 440g, 900g
$11.00 – $34.00
Treat internal worms infestation like roundworms, camallanus, nematodes
EIHO Worm EX contains a strong, fast-action anti-worm agent. These worms, such as roundworms, may be present in fishes caught in the wild, as well as fishes fed with live food. Once the worms have established in the gut or intestinal system, it will be difficult for the fish to expel the worms naturally. It can take 1-3 months before the fish exhibits symptoms. During this period, the worms may release more larvae and infect other fishes in the tank.
Symptoms of an infected fish include:
Weight loss even if it is well-fed
White slimy excretions, that are part of damaged walls cause by large worms
Note that other parasites, such as flagellates, cause similar symptoms (recommended treatment using metro cure)
Swims away from other fishes
Remains at the bottom of tank and may have rotating movement
In camallanus infections, worms (thread-like) may be excreted from fish
Use (1cap) 5ml for every 50L. For treatment of small fish, such as guppy, use half the recommended dosage. Please switch off light and UV. Does not affect bio filter. Treat once a week for 3 weeks to prevent any new infection. Siphon the tank base for dead worms. For feeding, add a few drops onto pellets or flakes and let it dry. Feed the medicated feed to fish every 3 days for 3 weeks to prevent any re-infection.
For tanks with shrimps and plants, use half the recommended dosage.
- Pure culture of safe, effective bacteria to break down aquarium sludge waste
- Contributes to a healthy aquarium and improves appearance
- Reduces aquarium and filter cleaning and levels of disease causing bacteria
- Easy to use – dosage table, pipette and measuring cup included
- Treats 3,600 litres (790 gallons)
- A product of the latest advances in biotechnology
- Manufactured using strict culture and quality control processes. A guranteed pure culture of safe, effective bacteria
- Will not permanently colour the aquarium water
- Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants.
- Environmental friendly
- No water change is needed
- Remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, sludge, oil, fats (lipids) and other biodegradable waste products
- Help to stabilize pH and oxygen level
- Non-toxic and is harmless to humans and other live forms
- Contain 9 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes
- Good for freshwater and saltwater use
- No water change needed
- Removes Ammonia, Nitrite, Phosphates, Sludge, Oil, Fats (lipids) and other Biodegradable waste products.
- Helps stabilize pH and Oxygen levels.
- Non Toxic and harmless to humans and other live forms.
- Contains 12 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes.
- Apply 1 capful to 400 gallons (1,800L) daily for the first 7 days for new or old aquariums and ponds.
- Apply 1 capful to 400 gallons (1,800L) once a week for maintenance. Double or triple the dosage for heavy bioload.
- Provide strong aeration. *1capful = 80gms