EIHO Furan Plus
$18.40 – $218.00
Furan Plus is an excellent treatment against both gram negative and positive bacterial infections. Its contains Nitrofuranzone as the active agent, which is effective and fast-acting
Furan plus can be used to treat :
-Cloudy eyes and body slime or fungus
-Open wounds such as red sores, bites,ulcers
-Fin, skin, gill or tail rot
-Remove activated carbon during treatment
For best results, treat for period of 5-7 days. Add medication on day 1, day 3 and day 5. we recommend a 25% water change before adding medication
Use for: Treating pond fish for ulcers, bacterial gill disease and internal bacterial infections like dropsy.
- Calculate the ponds volume
- Shake bottle well
- Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until chamber is filled to the required level.
- Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 454 (100 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding Anti Ulcer to a bucket of water and then distribute evenly over the ponds surface. WARNING: This is a powerful treatment and great care must be taken when calculating the dosage level - use the dosage calculator to confidently dose this treatment
- This is a two dose course of treatment and the second dose should be administered four days after the first.
- We recommend testing your water for any underlying water quality issues to help prevent further bacterial issues.
- If necessary, it is safe to repeat the course of treatment after 7 days
Key features• Treats velvet, slime skin and gill parasites for healthier fish • Reduces levels of parasites
Product overviewIt's natural for fish to carry a small population of microscopic skin and gall parasites. In healthy fish, this population is kept in check. But when fish are stressed, this population rapidly increases and endangers the fish's life. Often this causes the fish to increase its mucus production, resulting in the so-called "slime symptom". Anti Parasite, Slime and Velvet eradicates velvet, flukes and protozoan parasites from your aquarium, helping your fish to regain a healthy balance and return to health. Use for removing parasites from your aquarium such as microscopic protozoan parasites (Costia/Ichthyobodo), Trichodina, flukes (Gyrodactylus) and Velvet (Piscinoodinium). Do not use with scaleless fish or invertebrates.
Key features• Eradicates the free-swimming white spot parasites for a healthier aquarium
Product overviewYou don't need us to tell you that White Spot is a horrible condition with an eventual 100% mortality rate on untreated aquariums. The white spot you see on your fish is a cyst containing the white spot parasite. Once the adult parasite leaves your fish's skin, it swims freely and reproduces, ready to create more parasites to attach to other fish in your aquarium But help is at hand with Anti White Spot Plus. It successfully kills the parasite during the free-swimming stage of the white spot life cycle. The product remains active for several days, to ensure the free-swimming parasites are destroyed as they emerge. Follow instructions carefully for the best result and the healthiest fish. Use for removing white spot (Ichthyophthirius sp.) and other invisible parasites from your aquarium.
- Medication for aquarium fish to treat intestinal flagellates of the genus Hexamita (hole-in-head disease), Spironucleus und Protoopalina.
- For fresh and saltwater fish
- The hole-in-head disease is caused by flagellates but also acerbated by mineral deficiency. Therefore harden the soft water
- JBL Online Hospital: gives you access to identify fish diseases
- Contents: 1 packet Spirohexol Plus 250. For max. 500 l aquariums. For repeated use for max. 250 l. 10 ml/50 l water. Remains in the water: 7 days. Then 50 % water change. On the 8th day the treatment can be repeated.