Discusfood Anti Tox
$12.00 – $33.00
Anti Tox – liquid filter medium
Anti Tox contains highly quality zeolites, which are ideal for the rapid removal of toxic water pollutants, in the event of a filter system breakdown or the basic conditioning of fresh water
- Anti Tox binds heavy metals like copper, zinc and cadmium, also ammonium, chlorine and other pollutants.
- acts, among other things, as a care tonic, water conditioner, preventive protector, appetite stimulator, breeding promoter and water clarifier
- supports the performance of the biofilter
- preserves the immune system in natural way
- contains no chemicals or bacteria,
100 % natural
Anti Tox is a suspension. During prolonged storage, the highly effective, fine zeolites settle at the bottom of the bottle. For a good distribution in the bottle, PLEASE SHAKE IT FOR 40 SECONDS! After adding to the aquarium, a slight milky cloudiness sets in. This is intentional and indicates an even distribution of the active substances in the water body. An overdose is not expected when used properly.
At every water change, add 10 ml of Anti Tox per 100 liters of fresh water. Between water changes, the optimal dosage is 5 ml with low stocking, 10 ml with normal stocking and 20 ml with high stocking density per 100 liters of aquarium water. The frequency of application depends solely on the water quality.
125 ml bottle (item no. 25402) for 1250 ltrs, 500 ml bottle (item no. 25405) for 5000 ltrs,
5000 ml canister (item no. 25450) for 50000 ltrs
- Preventative treatment to keep your aquarium healthy
- Easy to follow and complete dosing instructions contained
- Measuring cup and pipette included
- Pure culture of safe, effective bacteria to break down aquarium sludge waste
- Contributes to a healthy aquarium and improves appearance
- Reduces aquarium and filter cleaning and levels of disease causing bacteria
- Easy to use – dosage table, pipette and measuring cup included
- Treats 3,600 litres (790 gallons)
- Creates a brownish clear blackwater properties in the tropic for a more comfortable and at ease environment.
- Creates natural healthy water conditions for tropical fishes
- Enhance Colours
- Induces spawning
- A product of the latest advances in biotechnology
- Manufactured using strict culture and quality control processes. A guranteed pure culture of safe, effective bacteria
- Will not permanently colour the aquarium water
- Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants.
- Long-term supply for the substate: long-term substrate fertiliser for freshwater aquariums
- Nutrient depot: contains all important plant nutrients such as iron and clay, stores nutrients and releases them as required
- Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth. No phosphates and nitrates
- Use when setting up a new aquarium: mix nutrient substrate concentrate with substrate, cover with a layer of washed gravel/sand
- Contents: 1 packet Florapol. Effective for a minimum of 3 years