DENNERLE Shrimp King 5 in 1
5 x 6 g
- Shrimp King premium shrimp food is based on the species-specific feeding habits of shrimps in the wild (Caridina and Neocaridina species).
- Supplies all essential nutrients and substances for growth, vitamins, minerals, trace elements and fibre
- Exclusive use of nutritionally sensible, high-quality, food-grade ingredients.
- 100% pure natural ingredients
- Guaranteed to be free from artificial additives such as artificial colourings, antioxidants, preservatives or attractants.
- No fish meal, fishery waste or cheap plant by-products as fillers.
- Re-sealable pack for long lasting freshness
- Consists of:
- ShrimpKing® Complete – for daily feeding
- ShrimpKing® Protein – for better growth
- ShrimpKing® Mineral – for a strong shell
- ShrimpKing® Snow Pops – Food fun for shrimp
- ShrimpKing® 5 Leaf Mix – the bioactive vegetable snack
Numerous selected ingredients for a varied diet. Nutritionally sensible and high-quality food-grade ingredients. Four of the five food types are administered as food sticks. 100% pure natural ingredients. The individual types of food complement each other perfectly. All of the types of food are produced in Germany. – Premium shrimp food made in Germany.
- A nutritionally complete, highly attractive daily diet for small freshwater tropical fish.
- Enriched with krill and natural carotenoids for super color enhancing properties.
- With increased vitamin levels, immunostimulants and garlic to improve the resistance against parasites.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat gluten, krill, wheat flour, squid, lecithin, refined fish oils, yeast (ß-glucans), marine algae, garlic, betaine, vitamins (retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cobalamin (vitamin B12), l-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), niacin (vitamin B3), biotin (vitamin H), choline (vitamin B4), inositol (vitamin B8), folic acid (vitamin B11)), sorbic acid, citric acid, minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments