DENNERLE Crystal Quartz Gravel Diamond Black
$27.00 – $42.00
Rounded grains protect bottom-dwelling fish
- Grain size 1-2 mm
- Rounded edges protect bottom-dwelling fish
- Substrate with 0.8 mm grain size for freshwater and marine aquariums and terrariums
- Prevents injuries of the mucous membrane: coarse-grained, round-shaped natural sand is gentle on sensitive barbels. Ideal for digging fish, such as rays, kuhli loarch, catfish, etc.
- Ideal for fish, invertebrates and plants: no unwanted pollutants released into the water.
- Use: Spread substrate on top of the nutrient substrate (approx. 6-8 cm for vigorous plant growth). Well suited for undergravel heater cables
- Package contents: 1 bag Sansibar River
AquaShrimp Powder is a mineral soil designed to facilitate the spawning of shrimps.
AquaShrimp Powder Informations
- Enriched soil especially designed for shrimp
- The powder texture of AquaShrimp Powder will allow shrimp to lay juvenile shrimp and keep them at the surface of the substrate.
- AquaShrimp Powder is porous enough to allow nitrifying bacteria to properly colonize the substrate and improve water quality
- High temperature treatment (around 1200°C; 2192°F) gives its physical properties and allows it to be free of parasitic species which could contaminate the aquarium
- AquaShrimp Powder is tested by an independent laboratory (microbiological, chemical, and radioactive tests)
How to use AquaShrimp Powder?
- A bag is packaged in 3 liters / 3kg corresponding to a thickness of 5 cm for a 20 liter aquarium.
- Using 150g (5.29 Oz.) of soil per liter (0.25 Gal) will grant the aquarium the best soil quantity needed.
- Nutrient substrate for beautiful and permanent plant growth in all freshwater aquariums. Works for 5 years guaranteed
- Nutrient store: contains important plant nutrients, such as iron. Clay components store nutrients and release them again, as required.
- Efficiently prevents unwanted algae growth by promoting plant growth
- How to use for the initial setup: add the nutrient substrate and cover with a layer of rinsed substrate
- Package contents: 1 pack of ready to use, long-lasting nutrient substrate
Advanced soil for PLANTS is developed for growth plants and including sufficient nutrition in the soil.Advenced soil for PLANT soon drop the water pH & KH, creating close to nature environment in an aquarium. Besides it including several nutrition for growth of plant. Black color soil and and clear water makes plant much attractive. Of course it keeps good water condition for fish too. You can enjoy looking at both happy fish and well growing plant.
- Optimal plant care through porous structure and nutrient storage function: substrate for freshwater aquariums
- Vigorous plant growth, prevents algae: effective settlement of beneficial soil bacteria and ideal root growth thanks to natural pore structure. Support for the filter. Crystal-clear water
- Ideal for fish, invertebrates and plants: no unwanted pollutants released into the water. Round-shaped granule grains are gentle on sensitive barbels of bottom-dwellers
- High storage capacity: the natural substrate absorbs the surplus nutrients and releases them when required
- Contents: substrate Manado. Available in various sizes
Including essential ingredient for shrimp
Advenced soil for SHRIMP soon drop the water pH & KH, creating close to nature environment in an aquarium. Besides including natural humic acid makes best condition for growing shrimps.
- Perfect hold for plant roots: substrate with 0.2 - 0.6 mm grain size for freshwater and marine aquariums and terrariums
- Vigorous plant growth: prevents the seeping in of sludge and other waste material with its fine granulation and density
- Ideal for fish, invertebrates and plants: no release of unwanted pollutants into the water. Fine granite sand is gentle on the sensitive barbels of the bottom-dwellers
- No light reflections – full colouring of plants and fish: easily scared animals feel more comfortable and show their full, natural colouring
- Contents: 1 bag Sansibar Dark. Not really suitable for undergravel heating cables