35" X 23.5" X 10"
Hand made by specialized craftsmen with high quality glass and highly durable silicon.
4 stainless steel hooks included
- Dimension: 30x30x30cm (approx:11.8"x11.8"x11.8")
- Glass thickness: 5mm
- Volume: 7.2 Gallons
The all-new Fluval SPEC nano aquarium series is highlighted by an upgraded 7000K high-output LED that is 20% brighter than before and framed within a sleek, all-aluminum waterproof casing. Combined with powerful 3-stage filtration and oversized media, SPEC may be small in size, but is certainly big on features.Features
- High-output 7000K LED with all-aluminum, waterproof casing for enhanced plant growth and fish colors
- LED also features convenient touch-start day and night illumination
- Powerful 3-stage filtration for superior water quality
- Oversized mechanical (foam), chemical (carbon) and biological (Biomax) media included
- Stylish honeycomb wrap conceals rear filtration compartment
- Engineered in Germany
|Model No.||SPEC 10515|
|Aquarium Capacity||2.6 US Gal (10 L)|
|Color Temp.||7000 K|
|Pump Output||46-66 US Gal/h (175-250 L/h)|
|Dimensions||10.8 x 11.8 x 8.7" (27.5 x 30 x 22.3 cm)|
The biOrb Classic 60 is ideal if you're looking to keep larger and more advanced species of fish. It's often the natural choice when looking for a Marine set up. The high tech filtration used with all biOrb aquariums gives the biOrb Classic 60 the appeal of a larger aquarium with the easy maintenance of a smaller set up.
Like all biorbs, the biOrb Classic 60 uses special ceramic media to provide biological filtration, which has a surface area equivalent to the size of a football pitch. Any excess waste is collected and held in a filter cartridge at the base of the biOrb.
To maintain your biOrb Classic 60 all you need to do is simply replace the filter cartridge every four weeks and change a third of the water.
Two light options are available for the biOrb Classic 60, a standard LED light and an intelligent light which uses long life LEDs to automatically replicate a natural 24 hour light cycle.
For your peace of mind, the lights and pump are low voltage and are backed by a 12 month guarantee. The aquarium itself is made from acrylic which is ten times stronger than glass. The biOrb Classic 60 is available in coldwater and tropical versions and can easily be converted to saltwater with our Marine Conversion Kit (available separately).
You can keep an impressive collection of fish in your biOrb Classic 60 and still enjoy the benefits of an aquarium which is simple to look after.
- 60 litre aquarium
- biOrb CLASSIC LED aquariums in the classic spherical design with standard LED lighting and a patented filter system
- Complete set, consisting of acrylic aquarium, light unit, pump, transformer, air stone, filter cartridge, ceramic bed
- Guaranteed easy to install: The aquarium is completely set up in just a few steps
- With durable and energy-efficient LED standard light unit
- Made of highly-resistant, clear and light acrylic
- Guaranteed easy cleaning and care and thanks to a patented filter system the ecosystem is kept in balance
- Unique and transformable through numerous decoration variants
- Safe 12 volt technology.
What’s in The Box
- 60 Litre Acrylic Aquarium
- biOrb 12V Transformer
- biOrb Air Pump
- Ceramic Media 2 pounds / 900 grams
- Filter cartridge
- Water Conditioner 5 ml
- Beneficial Bacteria liquid 5 ml
- Standard LED Light unit
**Decoration is not included