Biozyme Aqua Protect
$12.00 – $80.00
- Removes chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals.
- Protects against wounds and injuries with herbal extract
- Prevents shock and stress during shipping and transportation
- instantly ages new tap water and freshly prepared artificial saltwater.
- Provides electrolytes and calming effects.
- provides slime coating
- For water change, apply 1ml to 10 gallons (45L), 1 cupful = (60ml) to 600 gallons (2700L)
- To prevent shock and stress, removal of heavy metals and chloramines, to protect against wounds and injuries due to fighting and transportation and for newly added fishes and invertebrates. Apply 1ml to 5 gallons (22.5L)
SKU: N/A Category: Treatment
100ml Interpet Filter Aid No.3 100ml polishes aquarium water to make it crystal clear However good your filtration system, there are always minute particles present which find their way through the finest filter media. These particles irritate fish gill membranes, stunt plant growth by filtering out light and ruin the enjoyment of seeing your fish in their full glory. Interpet No.3 Filter Aid acts rapidly, clumping the fine particles together so that the filter can remove them, producing crystal clear water. For use in coldwater and tropical freshwater systems. One 100ml bottle treats 500 Litres
BioDigest, living bacteria for biological filtration BioDigest is effective in both fresh water and marine water tanks and is a concentrated bacterial solution which biologically filters and eliminates aquarium waste BIODIGEST is made up of natural nitrifying, nitrate reducing and facultative bacterial strains selected for their ability to convert ammonia into nitrites, nitrites into nitrates and nitrates into nitrogen. BIODIGEST is particularly effective in the first two weeks. The speed at which the bacteria develop differs from one strain to another. BIODIGEST guarantees optimal purification proportions for a fortnight. If you want to speed up the purification process, you should not increase doses but instead should use the product more frequently.
Size: 125ml Liquid food for healthy aquarium plants. Keep your aquarium plants healthy without encouraging unwanted algae.
Key features• Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants • For use in cold water and tropical freshwater aquariums only • Use to condition water for plants in a new aquarium • Treats 500 litres (110 gallons)
Product overviewFor a thriving aquarium, it's important to ensure your plants are well-fed. Often a bit neglected, aquarium plants are often unable to find the nutrients they need in an artifical aquarium environment. Flora Boost is especially formulated without nitrates and phosphates to supply the correct balance of trace elements. It ensures optimum plant growth without stimulating algae growth. Use this wonderfood once a week to stimulate plant growth, to condition water for plants in new aquariums, when plant leaves show signs of yellowing, when plants are dying or disintegrating or when existing plant food is stimulating algae growth. Flora Boost will not permanently discolour the water. Be sure to follow pack instructions and use the dosage table and pipette or measuring cup provided to treat your aquarium water.
Stop Ammo is effective in freshwater and marine water and is a natural plant extract which neutralizes ammonia and reduces the production of nitrites in aquariums and water used for fish transport. Stop Ammo traps ammonia and reduces the proportion of nitrites when starting up a new aquarium and in water used to transport fish. This prevents the fish from being shocked or killed. Stop Ammo is made from the extracts of specially selected plants. The plants in question have developed a special molecular system with the capacity to trap ammonia nitrogen. Ammonia nitrogen is particularly volatile and toxic and is firstly stored in a non-volatile, non-toxic form, and then synthesized in the form of food, namely proteins and amino acids. The saponins have been removed in order to make the plant extract suitable for use in aquaculture and aquariums (saponins are poisonous for fish gills). WHEN SHOULD YOU USE STOP AMMO? Stop Ammo can be used in the following cases: • In your aquarium to limit an accidental rise in nitrites, caused, for example, by a dead fish. • In water used to transport fish to reduce the water’s ammonia content by 15- 50%, cutting the risk of fish disease and stress. • When your fish are acclimatizing to reduce or eliminate fish loss and encourage quicker acclimatization.
100ml Tap water contains chlorine and heavy metals that attack the gills and delicate mucus membranes which surround and protect the fish. When these tissues are damaged, pathogens such as fungus and bacteria find it very easy to attack fish. Interpet Fresh Start rapidly removes these toxic chemicals and metals and contains a natural colloid which coats the fish with a protective barrier. Use Fresh Start when starting a new aquarium or carrying out regular water changes, whenever you top up your aquarium with tap water or if you suspect heavy metal poisoning. Use the dosage table and pipette or measuring cup provided to treat the aquarium water. Ensure you follow the instructions provided in the Guide to Fish Health carefully.
- Conditions tap water making it suitable for fish
- Harmless to filters and all species of plants and fish
- Does not colour aquarium water
- For use in cold water and tropical freshwater systems
- Treats 500 litres (110 gallons)
- Convenient and effective way to catch flatworms (planaria) without using chemicals
- Equip trap with food bait (JBL NovoTab), use suction pad and cord to hang it at an angle over the bottom and empty trap the following day
- Convenient emptying of the trap: open lower plug and upper screw top and rinse under running water
- Completely non-toxic in freshwater and marine water
- Package content: 1 complete planaria trap (13 cm long) with transparent cord and suction pad for slanted positioning
100ml Interpet Sludge Buster adds essential bacteria to the aquarium which rapidly breaks down solid organic waste for a cleaner, healthier aquarium. This sludge comes from fish excretion, excess food and dead plants. Without using Sludge Buster, solid waste will build up and make the aquarium look unsightly and harbour unwanted pathogens that will affect fish health. Organic sludge will also block the aquarium filtration system. Using Sludge Buster can minimise aquarium maintenance. Use Sludge Buster every 2 weeks to ensure optimum sludge breakdown. Sludge Buster can be used at the same time as any other Interpet aquarium treatment and will not discolour the water. Use the dosage table and pipette or measuring cup provided to treat the aquarium water. Ensure you follow the instructions provided in the Guide to Fish Health carefully.
- Pure culture of safe, effective bacteria to break down aquarium sludge waste
- Contributes to a healthy aquarium and improves appearance
- Reduces aquarium and filter cleaning and levels of disease causing bacteria
- Easy to use – dosage table, pipette and measuring cup included
- Treats 3,600 litres (790 gallons)
Size: 125ml Clear away ugly green water with this specialist treatment. Plant and fish friendly.