AZOO PLUS Carbon Plus
For aquatic plants aquariums
- Provides carbon directly for aquatic plants use. A CO2 substitution source.
- Facilitates Fe3+ to become Fe2+ for easily absorbed by aquatic plants in the aquarium.
- For use solely or together with CO2 supply equipment.
- Efficiently restrains thread algae and brush algae in the aquarium.
- Recommended to use with AZOO Aquatic Fertilizer Series for the best aquatic plants growth.
SKU: AZ11049 Category: Treatment
100ml Interpet Sludge Buster adds essential bacteria to the aquarium which rapidly breaks down solid organic waste for a cleaner, healthier aquarium. This sludge comes from fish excretion, excess food and dead plants. Without using Sludge Buster, solid waste will build up and make the aquarium look unsightly and harbour unwanted pathogens that will affect fish health. Organic sludge will also block the aquarium filtration system. Using Sludge Buster can minimise aquarium maintenance. Use Sludge Buster every 2 weeks to ensure optimum sludge breakdown. Sludge Buster can be used at the same time as any other Interpet aquarium treatment and will not discolour the water. Use the dosage table and pipette or measuring cup provided to treat the aquarium water. Ensure you follow the instructions provided in the Guide to Fish Health carefully.
- Pure culture of safe, effective bacteria to break down aquarium sludge waste
- Contributes to a healthy aquarium and improves appearance
- Reduces aquarium and filter cleaning and levels of disease causing bacteria
- Easy to use – dosage table, pipette and measuring cup included
- Treats 3,600 litres (790 gallons)
BioTrace provides the Biodigest bacteria with the micronutrients needed to optimally purify fresh water and improve water quality. Biotrace contains all the microelements needed for aquarium life (selected amino acids, enzymes, natural vitamins (including riboflavin) and a natural plant surface active agent enabling better membrane absorption by cells). It also provides trace elements: sulphur for proteins, iron for plants and fish blood, cobalt for B vitamins and boron for many products metabolised during cell building, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, molybdenum and potassium. Biotrace is a natural product that affects cellular bioactivators. It dynamises the cellular metabolism of most of the bacteria living in fresh water aquariums and reinforces the biological reactions by increasing the number of bacteria and therefore optimising water quality. Biotrace speedily accelerates the digestion of organic matter, reduces the BOD – biological oxygen demand – and therefore contributes to a raised Redox potential. It also facilitates the elimination of nitrates and phosphates, which are an early warning sign of algae problems, and carbohydrates, and therefore helps to regulate decomposition odour and optimise water quality.
$12.00 – $80.00
- Removes chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals.
- Protects against wounds and injuries with herbal extract
- Prevents shock and stress during shipping and transportation
- instantly ages new tap water and freshly prepared artificial saltwater.
- Provides electrolytes and calming effects.
- provides slime coating
- For water change, apply 1ml to 10 gallons (45L), 1 cupful = (60ml) to 600 gallons (2700L)
- To prevent shock and stress, removal of heavy metals and chloramines, to protect against wounds and injuries due to fighting and transportation and for newly added fishes and invertebrates. Apply 1ml to 5 gallons (22.5L)
Size: 100ml Helps stop your goldfish becoming unwell. Stabilises water quality by removing ammonia and adding essential tonic salt.
Key features• Removes harmful chemicals and waste for a healthier environment • Freshens water and acts as a tonic to your goldfish • Easy to use with simple to follow instructions • Treat 57 litres (100 pints) - enough for about 10-12 doses
Product overviewDon't let your goldfish suffer in a nasty, stale tank. It's no wonder that swimming around in their own waste makes goldfish very unwell and can even kill them. So fight back against the filth with Interpet Gold Fish Safe. Added just once a week, this little wonder freshens the water and acts as a tonic to your goldfish, giving them extra zing. Fish Safe is very easy to use; measure the volume of your tank, bowl or orb and add the correct dose using the supplied pipette or cap. One pipette treats 0.45 litres (1 pint) and one capful treats 2.05 litres (4.5 pints). Use 2 days after a weekly water change. 100ml will keep your goldfish in clean water for around 10-12 treatments.
Size: 200ml The smarter way to treat algae. Especially effective for BBA, hair/string/fuzz and most forms of filamentous algae. Gently biodegrades completely. Spot-dose up to 1ml per 10L every 24 hours.
AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
While healthy plant mass is the #1 natural defence against algae, life is often unpredictable. The filter or CO2 diffuser gets clogged. Grandpa overfeeds the fish. The auto-timer takes an unannounced holiday. These shocks ( seemingly insignificant to us) weaken plants and give algae a window of opportunity to spawn. APT Fix works to rebalance the system by targeting the fundamental weakness of algae- their comparatively less developed protective cell walls. When spot-dosed per the recommended dosage, it instantly arrests algae growth while allowing plants to recover.
This is the most effective approach, but be careful not to let the plants dry out. Avoid this method for treating algae on Mosses, Liverworts (Riccardia and Riccia etc.) and Vallisneria (Tape Grass).
This is our usual approach. To increase effectiveness, pause the filter before spot-dosing. And don't forget to turn the filter back on! The effect should be visible by the next day.
The above shows the result of a single dose of APT Fix via spot-dose method. By Day 2, the inactive BBA would usually change color to red and/or white. These would either decompose, or serve as food for algae-eaters and other microorganisms. By Day 7, the leaf is now mostly free of algae. The above shows the result of a single dose of APT Fix via the drain-dose method. By Day 2, the hair-algae has lost some of its green color. By Day 5, all the hair algae has been deactivated. You can remove it completely using a fine brush.
- Convenient and effective way to catch flatworms (planaria) without using chemicals
- Equip trap with food bait (JBL NovoTab), use suction pad and cord to hang it at an angle over the bottom and empty trap the following day
- Convenient emptying of the trap: open lower plug and upper screw top and rinse under running water
- Completely non-toxic in freshwater and marine water
- Package content: 1 complete planaria trap (13 cm long) with transparent cord and suction pad for slanted positioning
$6.00 – $32.00
Creates crystal clear & unpolluted water for freshwater aquarium. It will separate colonial particles suspended organical materials from the water when filters are not effective. the particles are so small that filters cannot retain them. By using Clean & clear 800, larger particles are formed which can either be filtered off or will settle on the bottom of the aquarium. Result in clear and unpolluted water. Harmless to fishes and plants.