AZOO PLUS Arowana Live Water
$8.00 – $12.70
AZOO PLUS Arowana Live Water
- Eliminates toxic substances
- Contains variety of organic matter and almond leaf extract
- Boosts fish immunity
AZOO PLUS Arowana Live Water is specially formulated for the best care of Arowana and Ancient fish. Its protective qualities quickly eliminate ammonia, chloramines, residual chlorine, heavy metals, and other toxic substances. Arowana Live Water contains a variety of organic matter and almond leaf extract that boosts fish immunity against pathogens, as well as simulating their native environment to allow for faster adaptation and more vibrant color. This product is also a good pH buffer helping to reduce the fluctuation of pH values during water changes.
Arowana Live Water is a special formula that forms a protective film around the fishs body and gills, also protecting wounds from infection and helps the healing process. The product contains abundant B vitamins, which help promote their metabolism and strengthen their immunity allowing the Arowana and Ancient fish to have a healthy development.
Main Components: Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citrus Extract, Citric Acid, Humic Acid, Terminalia, Catappa Leaves Extract, Distilled Water
- Shake well before use.
- Pour near the outlet of the filter.
- Water change and routine maintenance: add 10 ml per 100L of water once per week.
- Close the bottle cap tightly after use. Store in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight.
- One full cap is equal to 20ml. Inner cap is equal to 5ml.
- Bottle treats 5,000L or 1,316 gal.
Key features• Removes harmful chemicals and waste for a healthier environment • Freshens water and acts as a tonic to your goldfish • Easy to use with simple to follow instructions • Treat 57 litres (100 pints) - enough for about 10-12 doses
Product overviewDon't let your goldfish suffer in a nasty, stale tank. It's no wonder that swimming around in their own waste makes goldfish very unwell and can even kill them. So fight back against the filth with Interpet Gold Fish Safe. Added just once a week, this little wonder freshens the water and acts as a tonic to your goldfish, giving them extra zing. Fish Safe is very easy to use; measure the volume of your tank, bowl or orb and add the correct dose using the supplied pipette or cap. One pipette treats 0.45 litres (1 pint) and one capful treats 2.05 litres (4.5 pints). Use 2 days after a weekly water change. 100ml will keep your goldfish in clean water for around 10-12 treatments.
- Removes chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals.
- Protects against wounds and injuries with herbal extract
- Prevents shock and stress during shipping and transportation
- instantly ages new tap water and freshly prepared artificial saltwater.
- Provides electrolytes and calming effects.
- provides slime coating
- For water change, apply 1ml to 10 gallons (45L), 1 cupful = (60ml) to 600 gallons (2700L)
- To prevent shock and stress, removal of heavy metals and chloramines, to protect against wounds and injuries due to fighting and transportation and for newly added fishes and invertebrates. Apply 1ml to 5 gallons (22.5L)
- Multivitamins prevent deficiency symptoms and increase the resistance of freshwater and marine fish
- Healthy fish: a special emulsifying process with lecithin ensures the full effectiveness of the fat-soluble vitamins
- To use: drip multivitamins on frozen, live, freeze-dried or dry food
- JBL Online Hospital: gives you access to identify fish diseases
- Contents: 1 bottle Atvitol, 50 ml
- Creates a brownish clear blackwater properties in the tropic for a more comfortable and at ease environment.
- Creates natural healthy water conditions for tropical fishes
- Enhance Colours
- Induces spawning