AZOO Green Water Remover
$4.70 – $12.70
For freshwater, aquatic plants, saltwater, reef aquariums and ponds
- Purifies green water caused by an algae-overgrown.
- Causes no harm to aquarium lives.
- Applicable for nature aquarium and pond as well.
SKU: N/A Category: Treatment
Size: 50 ml
- Multivitamins prevent deficiency symptoms and increase the resistance of freshwater and marine fish
- Healthy fish: a special emulsifying process with lecithin ensures the full effectiveness of the fat-soluble vitamins
- To use: drip multivitamins on frozen, live, freeze-dried or dry food
- JBL Online Hospital: gives you access to identify fish diseases
- Contents: 1 bottle Atvitol, 50 ml
Size: 200ml The smarter way to treat algae. Especially effective for BBA, hair/string/fuzz and most forms of filamentous algae. Gently biodegrades completely. Spot-dose up to 1ml per 10L every 24 hours.
AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
While healthy plant mass is the #1 natural defence against algae, life is often unpredictable. The filter or CO2 diffuser gets clogged. Grandpa overfeeds the fish. The auto-timer takes an unannounced holiday. These shocks ( seemingly insignificant to us) weaken plants and give algae a window of opportunity to spawn. APT Fix works to rebalance the system by targeting the fundamental weakness of algae- their comparatively less developed protective cell walls. When spot-dosed per the recommended dosage, it instantly arrests algae growth while allowing plants to recover.
This is the most effective approach, but be careful not to let the plants dry out. Avoid this method for treating algae on Mosses, Liverworts (Riccardia and Riccia etc.) and Vallisneria (Tape Grass).
This is our usual approach. To increase effectiveness, pause the filter before spot-dosing. And don't forget to turn the filter back on! The effect should be visible by the next day.
The above shows the result of a single dose of APT Fix via spot-dose method. By Day 2, the inactive BBA would usually change color to red and/or white. These would either decompose, or serve as food for algae-eaters and other microorganisms. By Day 7, the leaf is now mostly free of algae. The above shows the result of a single dose of APT Fix via the drain-dose method. By Day 2, the hair-algae has lost some of its green color. By Day 5, all the hair algae has been deactivated. You can remove it completely using a fine brush.
$5.00 – $66.50
Features: Formulated with natural ingredients.
- Creates a brownish clear blackwater properties in the tropic for a more comfortable and at ease environment.
- Creates natural healthy water conditions for tropical fishes
- Enhance Colours
- Induces spawning
$12.00 – $110.00
Biozyme F-100 Ecological Beneficial Living Organisms is a combination of micro-organisms and enzymes that can be used for maintaining good water quality and treating water with built-up organic toxins such as ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, and sludge both in pond and aquarium setup. Key Features:
- Anti-algae and green water
- Environmental friendly
- No water change is needed
- Remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, sludge, oil, fats (lipids) and other biodegradable waste products
- Help to stabilize pH and oxygen level
- Non-toxic and is harmless to humans and other live forms
- Contain 9 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater
$12.00 – $80.00
- Removes chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals.
- Protects against wounds and injuries with herbal extract
- Prevents shock and stress during shipping and transportation
- instantly ages new tap water and freshly prepared artificial saltwater.
- Provides electrolytes and calming effects.
- provides slime coating
- For water change, apply 1ml to 10 gallons (45L), 1 cupful = (60ml) to 600 gallons (2700L)
- To prevent shock and stress, removal of heavy metals and chloramines, to protect against wounds and injuries due to fighting and transportation and for newly added fishes and invertebrates. Apply 1ml to 5 gallons (22.5L)
100ml Tap water contains chlorine and heavy metals that attack the gills and delicate mucus membranes which surround and protect the fish. When these tissues are damaged, pathogens such as fungus and bacteria find it very easy to attack fish. Interpet Fresh Start rapidly removes these toxic chemicals and metals and contains a natural colloid which coats the fish with a protective barrier. Use Fresh Start when starting a new aquarium or carrying out regular water changes, whenever you top up your aquarium with tap water or if you suspect heavy metal poisoning. Use the dosage table and pipette or measuring cup provided to treat the aquarium water. Ensure you follow the instructions provided in the Guide to Fish Health carefully.
- Conditions tap water making it suitable for fish
- Harmless to filters and all species of plants and fish
- Does not colour aquarium water
- For use in cold water and tropical freshwater systems
- Treats 500 litres (110 gallons)
100ml Interpet Sludge Buster adds essential bacteria to the aquarium which rapidly breaks down solid organic waste for a cleaner, healthier aquarium. This sludge comes from fish excretion, excess food and dead plants. Without using Sludge Buster, solid waste will build up and make the aquarium look unsightly and harbour unwanted pathogens that will affect fish health. Organic sludge will also block the aquarium filtration system. Using Sludge Buster can minimise aquarium maintenance. Use Sludge Buster every 2 weeks to ensure optimum sludge breakdown. Sludge Buster can be used at the same time as any other Interpet aquarium treatment and will not discolour the water. Use the dosage table and pipette or measuring cup provided to treat the aquarium water. Ensure you follow the instructions provided in the Guide to Fish Health carefully.
- Pure culture of safe, effective bacteria to break down aquarium sludge waste
- Contributes to a healthy aquarium and improves appearance
- Reduces aquarium and filter cleaning and levels of disease causing bacteria
- Easy to use – dosage table, pipette and measuring cup included
- Treats 3,600 litres (790 gallons)