AZOO Easy Starter
$3.30 – $8.00
For freshwater, aquatic plants aquariums.
- Effectively eliminates ammonia, chloramines, residual chlorine and heavy metals
- Provides vitamin B groups for fish, trace elements for aquatic plants.
- Replenishes consumed carbonated hardness in water to stabilize pH value.
- Removes oily membrane on the water surface.
SKU: N/A Category: Treatment
$6.00 – $32.00
Creates crystal clear & unpolluted water for freshwater aquarium. It will separate colonial particles suspended organical materials from the water when filters are not effective. the particles are so small that filters cannot retain them. By using Clean & clear 800, larger particles are formed which can either be filtered off or will settle on the bottom of the aquarium. Result in clear and unpolluted water. Harmless to fishes and plants.
A bacterial culture which rapidly starts up the waste breakdown process in the filter. This process is essential for a healthy aquarium. Filter Start is A product of the latest advances in biotechnology. Manufactured using strict culture and quality control processes. A guaranteed pure culture of safe effective bacteria. Does not colour the aquarium water Harmless to all species of fish and plants Usage When maturing a new filter or media especially when filter foams are new or have been replaced When test kits show your filter is not working properly Once a month to ensure optimum filter function For use in Coldwater and Tropical Freshwater Aquariums. Contents 100ml Filter Start Pipette Measuring Cap Guide to Fish Health Treats 500 litres e.g. aquarium 5ft x 2ft x 2ft
- A product of the latest advances in biotechnology
- Manufactured using strict culture and quality control processes. A guranteed pure culture of safe, effective bacteria
- Will not permanently colour the aquarium water
- Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants.
BioTrace provides the Biodigest bacteria with the micronutrients needed to optimally purify fresh water and improve water quality. Biotrace contains all the microelements needed for aquarium life (selected amino acids, enzymes, natural vitamins (including riboflavin) and a natural plant surface active agent enabling better membrane absorption by cells). It also provides trace elements: sulphur for proteins, iron for plants and fish blood, cobalt for B vitamins and boron for many products metabolised during cell building, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, molybdenum and potassium. Biotrace is a natural product that affects cellular bioactivators. It dynamises the cellular metabolism of most of the bacteria living in fresh water aquariums and reinforces the biological reactions by increasing the number of bacteria and therefore optimising water quality. Biotrace speedily accelerates the digestion of organic matter, reduces the BOD – biological oxygen demand – and therefore contributes to a raised Redox potential. It also facilitates the elimination of nitrates and phosphates, which are an early warning sign of algae problems, and carbohydrates, and therefore helps to regulate decomposition odour and optimise water quality.
$6.80 – $20.00
EIHO Plant KH is formulated to increase and maintain carbonate hardness (KH) in planted aquaria. In natural plant aquatic environment, KH is often low (0-2dKH), However, in aquaria, with CO2 addition, it is important to maintain carbonate hardness. The recommend KH is 2-5dkH Under low KH conditions, with addition of CO2, pH can drop to dangerously low level. With a high KH level, the aquaria are buffered from major pH changes. This will create a more stable environment for plants and fishes. The recommend pH levels for planted aquaria are 6.4-7.0. Use immediately after water change 1drop for 1L 1 cap (5ml) for 50L of water This dosage will increase about 1dKH. KH of different water source can differ greatly. First measure the dKH level of water source and add accordingly to increase the dKH.
- Convenient and effective way to catch flatworms (planaria) without using chemicals
- Equip trap with food bait (JBL NovoTab), use suction pad and cord to hang it at an angle over the bottom and empty trap the following day
- Convenient emptying of the trap: open lower plug and upper screw top and rinse under running water
- Completely non-toxic in freshwater and marine water
- Package content: 1 complete planaria trap (13 cm long) with transparent cord and suction pad for slanted positioning
$12.00 – $110.00
Biozyme F-50 Ecological Beneficial Living Organisms is a combination of micro-organisms and enzymes that can be used for maintaining good water quality and treating water with built-up organic toxins such as ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, and sludge both in pond and aquarium setup. Key Features:
- Environmental friendly
- No water change is needed
- Remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, sludge, oil, fats (lipids) and other biodegradable waste products
- Help to stabilize pH and oxygen level
- Non-toxic and is harmless to humans and other live forms
- Contain 9 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes
- Good for freshwater and saltwater use
$10.00 – $16.00
- Contains condensed vitamins B1, B2,B6, B12,C,A,D,E and Glucan.
- Promotes good metabolism and resistance to disease in fish.
- Helps discus adapt to a new environment.
- Cures illnesses caused by imbalance in nutrition or long-term feeding habits.
- Effectively treats hole-in-the-head symptoms, darken disease, and Scoliosis.
- Contains additives essential to good nutrition for Discus aquariums.
Size: 50 ml
- Multivitamins prevent deficiency symptoms and increase the resistance of freshwater and marine fish
- Healthy fish: a special emulsifying process with lecithin ensures the full effectiveness of the fat-soluble vitamins
- To use: drip multivitamins on frozen, live, freeze-dried or dry food
- JBL Online Hospital: gives you access to identify fish diseases
- Contents: 1 bottle Atvitol, 50 ml