AZOO Arrowana Magic Treatment
$8.90 – $14.00
- Prevents fish disease such as bacterial tail and fin rot, ulcers, white spot, fungus, anchor worms, and fluke diseases that occur easily in arowana aquariums.
- Use it as a preventative for live bait.
- Harmless to arowana and aquatic plants.
- Provides a broad remedy for more that 95% of all pathogens.
- Safe and convenient to use.
SKU: N/A Category: Medication
$10.00 – $17.50
Water conditioner against Ichthyophthirius multifiliis and other single celled skin parasites Water conditioner against Ichthyophthirius multifiliis (pathogen causing white spot disease) and other single celled skin parasites such as Ichthyobodo necator, Chilodonella, Trichodina, Brooklynella and Cryptocaryon irritans (the latter ones in marine water) as well as against infections by fungi (mycoses). The aquarium should be darkened during treatment. For use in fresh and marine water. Attention: cartilaginous fish (Chondrichthyes) and invertebrates do not tolerate the treatment!
- Medication for aquarium fish to treat intestinal flagellates of the genus Hexamita (hole-in-head disease), Spironucleus und Protoopalina.
- For fresh and saltwater fish
- The hole-in-head disease is caused by flagellates but also acerbated by mineral deficiency. Therefore harden the soft water
- JBL Online Hospital: gives you access to identify fish diseases
- Contents: 1 packet Spirohexol Plus 250. For max. 500 l aquariums. For repeated use for max. 250 l. 10 ml/50 l water. Remains in the water: 7 days. Then 50 % water change. On the 8th day the treatment can be repeated.
Worms & Parasites Salt Cure against worms and parasites for salt water fish WORMS & PARASITES SALT intended only for treatment of ornamental saltwater fish infested with skin worms (Gyrodactylus), gill worms (Dactylogyrus), or tapeworms (Cestodes). At the end of the treatment period, the use of BIODIGEST START vial included in the box allows the regeneration of the biological filtration. Visible symptoms are fish rubbing against the scenery (to get rid of the parasites) in the case of Gyrodactylus; increased respiration for Dactylogyrus; and weight loss despite normal food intake for Cestodes. At the end of the treatment period, the use of BIODIGEST START allows the regeneration of the biological filtration. BIODIGEST START is made up of natural nitrifying, nitrate reducing and facultative bacterial strains selected for their ability to convert ammonia into nitrites, nitrites into nitrates and nitrates into nitrogen. These bacteria work together with each strain finishing off the work started by the others. Some are capable of biosynthesising nitrate reducing enzymes in aerobic conditions. This enables water to be effectively purified, nitrates and phosphates to be reduced and prevents the spread of filamentous algae. By probiotic effect and food competition, they also fight against the proliferation of pathogens and reduce the risk of unexplained illnesses. WORMS & PARASITES SALT is a drug intended for ornamental fish, it should not be used to fish for human consumption.
Size: 100ml Eradicate visible parasites for a healthier aquarium. Includes market leading breakthrough formulas for the best results.
Key features• Controls large visible parasites such as anchor worm, fish lice, gill maggots and leeches
Product overviewIt's a fact of fishy life that there are some nasty parasites out there that like to bother your aquarium's community. Fight back with Anti Crustacean Parasite. Especially developed to rid your aquarium of anchor worm, fish lice, gill maggots and fish leeches. Left untreated they can cause life-threatening damage and so should be eradicated quickly. Use for removing visible parasites such as fish lice (Argulus), anchor worm (Lernaea), fish leeches (Piscicola) and gill maggots (Ergasilus) from your aquarium. Do not use with scaleless fish or invertebrates.
Size: 100ml Cures fungus, mouthrot and finrot. Includes market leading breakthrough formulas for the best results
Key features• Treats affected fish • Prevents the disease spreading for a healthier aquarium
Product overviewThey might be common diseases, but it doesn't make finrrot, mouthrot and cotton wool disease any less harmful. Minimise the problem with Anti Fungus and Finrot. This antibacterial and antifungal treatment will treat affected fish and prevent the disease from spreading in your aquarium. Use for treating against mouth rot (Columnaris sp.), fin rot (Psuedomonas sp) and cotton wool (Saprolegnia sp.) fungus.
$28.00 – $75.00
Use for: Treating pond fish for ulcers, bacterial gill disease and internal bacterial infections like dropsy.
Use Anti Ulcer when fish are suffering any of the following: ulcer like sores on skin; gills are rotting, reddening around fins and skin; fish are emaciated , sluggish and have clamped fins; fish are dying without obvious cause. This treatment has a unique formulation to effectively treat against internal bacterial infections.
- Calculate the ponds volume
- Shake bottle well
- Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until chamber is filled to the required level.
- Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 454 (100 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding Anti Ulcer to a bucket of water and then distribute evenly over the ponds surface. WARNING: This is a powerful treatment and great care must be taken when calculating the dosage level - use the dosage calculator to confidently dose this treatment
- This is a two dose course of treatment and the second dose should be administered four days after the first.
- We recommend testing your water for any underlying water quality issues to help prevent further bacterial issues.
- If necessary, it is safe to repeat the course of treatment after 7 days
Size: 100ml Treats swimbladder infections. Includes market leading breakthrough formulas for the best results.
Key features• Eradicates the bacteria that cause swimbladder infections
Product overviewKeep your fish swimming along happily and say "no!" to swimbladder problems. Swimbladder infections cause your fish to lose control of their buoyancy, resulting in severe stress and death. Swimbladder Treatment Plus destroys the bacteria that causes the infections, leaving your fish in tip-top condition once again. Use for treating swimbladder infections in your aquarium fish.
- Combats gill flukes, skin flukes and tape worms
- Combats gill flukes (Dactylogyrus), skin flukes (Gyrodactylus) and tape worms (Cestoda) in carp-like, bass-like, cat fish-like fish and toothcarp aquarium fish, in both freshwater and saltwater. Is not tolerated by invertebrates
- Gill flukes are often not recognizable to the naked eye. They can only be diagnosed by microscopic examination
- JBL Online Hospital: gives you access to identify fish diseases
- Package contents: Gyrodol Plus 250, 100 ml. Suitable for aquariums with max. 500 l. In repeated use max. 250 l. 10 ml/50 l water. Remains in the water: 48 hours. Then 30 % water change.