AQUMEDI Bio Bacta
$12.40 – $66.80
Beneficial bacterial instantly ages fresh, marine & pond systems.
- Removes & control nitrite and ammonia
- Control algae and eliminates fish waste
- routine use assures clear water and ecological balance
- harmless to human and animals
SKU: N/A Category: Treatment
Size: 125ml Liquid food for healthy aquarium plants. Keep your aquarium plants healthy without encouraging unwanted algae.
Key features• Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants • For use in cold water and tropical freshwater aquariums only • Use to condition water for plants in a new aquarium • Treats 500 litres (110 gallons)
Product overviewFor a thriving aquarium, it's important to ensure your plants are well-fed. Often a bit neglected, aquarium plants are often unable to find the nutrients they need in an artifical aquarium environment. Flora Boost is especially formulated without nitrates and phosphates to supply the correct balance of trace elements. It ensures optimum plant growth without stimulating algae growth. Use this wonderfood once a week to stimulate plant growth, to condition water for plants in new aquariums, when plant leaves show signs of yellowing, when plants are dying or disintegrating or when existing plant food is stimulating algae growth. Flora Boost will not permanently discolour the water. Be sure to follow pack instructions and use the dosage table and pipette or measuring cup provided to treat your aquarium water.
$6.00 – $32.00
Creates crystal clear & unpolluted water for freshwater aquarium. It will separate colonial particles suspended organical materials from the water when filters are not effective. the particles are so small that filters cannot retain them. By using Clean & clear 800, larger particles are formed which can either be filtered off or will settle on the bottom of the aquarium. Result in clear and unpolluted water. Harmless to fishes and plants.
Size: 125ml Clear away ugly green water with this specialist treatment. Plant and fish friendly.
Key features• Fast acting for speedy aquarium maintenance • Enhances mechanical filtration with its clever clumping mechanism
Product overviewGreen water isn't a good look for aquariums. It doesn't only look horrible, it's really bad for your fish too. Excessive light or nutrients can trigger this ugly and potentially dangerous algal bloom in your aquarium which can affect oxygen and pH levels. This makes the water highly alkaline and potentially dangerous for your fish. But help is at hand. Green Away neatly clumps the suspended algal particles so they can be trapped by your filter or sink to the bottom and be syphoned off when you do your next water change. Use for treating Green Water or "Pea Soup", and remove unsightly brown or green algae suspended in your aquarium.
Size: 50 ml
- Multivitamins prevent deficiency symptoms and increase the resistance of freshwater and marine fish
- Healthy fish: a special emulsifying process with lecithin ensures the full effectiveness of the fat-soluble vitamins
- To use: drip multivitamins on frozen, live, freeze-dried or dry food
- JBL Online Hospital: gives you access to identify fish diseases
- Contents: 1 bottle Atvitol, 50 ml
100ml Tap water contains chlorine and heavy metals that attack the gills and delicate mucus membranes which surround and protect the fish. When these tissues are damaged, pathogens such as fungus and bacteria find it very easy to attack fish. Interpet Fresh Start rapidly removes these toxic chemicals and metals and contains a natural colloid which coats the fish with a protective barrier. Use Fresh Start when starting a new aquarium or carrying out regular water changes, whenever you top up your aquarium with tap water or if you suspect heavy metal poisoning. Use the dosage table and pipette or measuring cup provided to treat the aquarium water. Ensure you follow the instructions provided in the Guide to Fish Health carefully.
- Conditions tap water making it suitable for fish
- Harmless to filters and all species of plants and fish
- Does not colour aquarium water
- For use in cold water and tropical freshwater systems
- Treats 500 litres (110 gallons)
BioClean Salt brings together BioDigest (live purifying bacteria) and Bioptim (micronutrients) to effectively biologically clean your saltwater aquarium. BIOCLEAN SALT is a natural aquarium cleaner that combines BIODIGEST and BIOPTIM. BIODIGEST is made up of natural nitrifying, nitrate reducing and facultative bacterial strains selected for their ability to convert ammonia into nitrites, nitrites into nitrates and nitrates into nitrogen. BIOPTIM also facilitates the elimination of nitrates and phosphates, which are an early warning sign of algae problems, and carbohydrates, and therefore helps to regulate decomposition odours and optimise water quality.
$12.00 – $80.00
- Removes chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals.
- Protects against wounds and injuries with herbal extract
- Prevents shock and stress during shipping and transportation
- instantly ages new tap water and freshly prepared artificial saltwater.
- Provides electrolytes and calming effects.
- provides slime coating
- For water change, apply 1ml to 10 gallons (45L), 1 cupful = (60ml) to 600 gallons (2700L)
- To prevent shock and stress, removal of heavy metals and chloramines, to protect against wounds and injuries due to fighting and transportation and for newly added fishes and invertebrates. Apply 1ml to 5 gallons (22.5L)