Aquatic Farmer Elite CO2 Regulator
- Dual stage construction;
- Dual gauge show working and cylinder pressure;
- Working pressure 0 – 7 bar, adjustable and stable output;
- Safe DC12V Integrated solenoid valve;
- 360º rotatable fine adjustment needle valve with high precision;
- Extendable manifold block
- Bubble counter with built-in check valve;
- CO2 cylinders with W21.8-14 inlet adapters.
SKU: AFCO102 Category: Equipment
NO3 MARINE WATER TEST KIT Colombo Nitrate Test Kit (NO3), is produced from the breakdown of nitrite in the filter. Nitrate is relatively harmless to freshwater fish, but its presence can indicate a deterioration in the aquarium environment, and high nitrate will encourage algae growth. The only way to know what the nitrate level is by testing it with a Nitrate test kit. Colombo have produced test kits that are developed especially for seawater. These tests give the best results! Colombo, 30 years of experience, that makes the difference.
Quick and easy monitoring Routine monitoring or safety check: The sera Quick Test provides the optimal possibility to check the most important water parameters (pH value, carbonate hardness, total hardness, nitrate, nitrite and chlorine) in the aquarium with just one test strip quickly and without any problems. Immerse a test strip in your tank for a second, then wait for one minute and compare the intensity of its colors to the chart on the package. A safe procedure that also supports beginners achieve best possible water quality in their aquariums. In case the measurement reveals deviations from the optimal levels, the sera liquid tests allow determining the differences exactly.
- Water analysis and diagnosis via smartphone: easy and safe control of the water values in freshwater aquariums.
- For the measurement of: general hardness, carbonate hardness, pH value, nitrite, nitrate, chlorine and CO2 calculation.
- The new generation of water analysis: download ProScan app free of charge, insert test strip into aquarium water, position strip on colour chart for analysis, scan colour chart, values are determined.
- Fast diagnosis – precise results: test value results are displayed as numbers and additionally evaluated (good/medium/poor).
- Additional recommendations for optimal values in freshwater aquariums and ponds
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad: iOS 5.0 or higher, Android 4.0 or higher and a camera with autofocus needed.
- Contents: 1 pack ProScan Recharge with 24 water analysis strips.
- The right water values are dependent on the fish stock and plants in the aquarium.
- Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated.
- With bad values diseases or algae can appear in the aquarium.
- To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly.
- Fast diagnosis, precise results and recommended solutions
- Saves measurement values
- Displays measurement evaluation
- New developments - new functions and uses
- Download the JBL app free of charge, follow the app’s instructions, immerse the test strip into the aquarium water, position the test strip on the JBL colour chart for the analysis, scan colour chart, values will be determined, individual solution recommendations and tips will be transmitted.
- During the analysis "aquarium freshwater"”and "water" the current CO2 content in the water will be calculated as an additional bonus. Depending on the analysis results in the sections “Aquarium Freshwater” and “Garden Pond” individualized recommendations and hints will be transmitted as to which JBL products will help to set the ideal/optimal water values.
- Continuously monitors pH in freshwater
- No tests, no strips
- Lasts up to 4 times as long as competing products
DirectionsSimply place Seachem pH Alert visibly anywhere in the aquarium or filter and match the sensor color to the corresponding pH reading on the color wheel. Its that easy. No chemicals or test procedures are required. When first put in service, response time will be about 30 minutes. Thereafter, pH shifts will register within ten minutes.
IndicationsNo care is required beyond removing algae with a clean, soft material. Do not use bleach, soap, detergents or hard objects to clean the sensor. Some dye medications may discolor the sensor. For maximum sensitivity, the unit should be read under natural daylight or daylight simulating light. Sensor exhaustion is indicated by a visible fading or washing out of sensor color. Once exhausted, it is time to replace pH Alert.
High nitrate levels in your aquarium indicate a build-up of fish waste and organic compounds, resulting in poor water quality and an increase in algae growth. Contrarily, maintaining a low nitrate level improves the health of fish and invertebrates. Use the API® NITRATE TEST KIT to ensure that the nitrate levels in your tank are safe and healthy for your fish. The NITRATE TEST KIT reads parameters from 0 to 160 ppm and may be used for both fresh and saltwater aquariums. Sizes Contains 90 tests and includes 2 test solutions, easy-to-ready instructions, glass test tube and color chart
PO4 MARINE WATER TEST KIT Phosphate (PO 4) is one of the waste products left over after the fish the food is digested. Phosphate is not toxic to fish and therefore not a direct problem.Indirectly phosphate can take care of algae problems. Although it is not toxic, it is associated with unwanted algal growth would be desirable to keep the phosphate content. In freshwater, we recommend to keep the phosphate concentration below 1.0 mg / l, and in seawater at 0 mg / l . This can change the best water. Colombo have produced test kits that are developed especially for seawater. These tests give the best results! Colombo, 30 years of experience, that makes the difference.