Supplement contains concentrated heavy metals – manganese, vanadium, zinc, nickel, iron, chromium, cobalt & copper. Mixture of trace elements necessary for all marine organisms.
Carefully selected ratio for optimal conditions.
Dosage: 1 drop per 100l(27 US gal.) daily.
Capacity: bottle of 10ml( 0.35 fl.oz.), 50ml( 1.7 fl.oz.). Do not overtighten the screw, otherwise the cover might be damaged.
- Removes chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals.
- Protects against wounds and injuries with herbal extract
- Prevents shock and stress during shipping and transportation
- instantly ages new tap water and freshly prepared artificial saltwater.
- Provides electrolytes and calming effects.
- provides slime coating
- For water change, apply 1ml to 10 gallons (45L), 1 cupful = (60ml) to 600 gallons (2700L)
- To prevent shock and stress, removal of heavy metals and chloramines, to protect against wounds and injuries due to fighting and transportation and for newly added fishes and invertebrates. Apply 1ml to 5 gallons (22.5L)
- Environmental friendly
- No water change is needed
- Remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, sludge, oil, fats (lipids) and other biodegradable waste products
- Help to stabilize pH and oxygen level
- Non-toxic and is harmless to humans and other live forms
- Contain 9 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes
- Good for freshwater and saltwater use
Key features• Removes harmful chemicals and waste for a healthier environment • Freshens water and acts as a tonic to your goldfish • Easy to use with simple to follow instructions • Treat 57 litres (100 pints) - enough for about 10-12 doses
Product overviewDon't let your goldfish suffer in a nasty, stale tank. It's no wonder that swimming around in their own waste makes goldfish very unwell and can even kill them. So fight back against the filth with Interpet Gold Fish Safe. Added just once a week, this little wonder freshens the water and acts as a tonic to your goldfish, giving them extra zing. Fish Safe is very easy to use; measure the volume of your tank, bowl or orb and add the correct dose using the supplied pipette or cap. One pipette treats 0.45 litres (1 pint) and one capful treats 2.05 litres (4.5 pints). Use 2 days after a weekly water change. 100ml will keep your goldfish in clean water for around 10-12 treatments.
- Pure culture of safe, effective bacteria to break down aquarium sludge waste
- Contributes to a healthy aquarium and improves appearance
- Reduces aquarium and filter cleaning and levels of disease causing bacteria
- Easy to use – dosage table, pipette and measuring cup included
- Treats 3,600 litres (790 gallons)