Supplement contains concentrated heavy metals – manganese, vanadium, zinc, nickel, iron, chromium, cobalt & copper. Mixture of trace elements necessary for all marine organisms.
Carefully selected ratio for optimal conditions.
Dosage: 1 drop per 100l(27 US gal.) daily.
Capacity: bottle of 10ml( 0.35 fl.oz.), 50ml( 1.7 fl.oz.). Do not overtighten the screw, otherwise the cover might be damaged.
- Conditions tap water making it suitable for fish
- Harmless to filters and all species of plants and fish
- Does not colour aquarium water
- For use in cold water and tropical freshwater systems
- Treats 500 litres (110 gallons)
Key features• Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants • For use in cold water and tropical freshwater aquariums only • Use to condition water for plants in a new aquarium • Treats 500 litres (110 gallons)
Product overviewFor a thriving aquarium, it's important to ensure your plants are well-fed. Often a bit neglected, aquarium plants are often unable to find the nutrients they need in an artifical aquarium environment. Flora Boost is especially formulated without nitrates and phosphates to supply the correct balance of trace elements. It ensures optimum plant growth without stimulating algae growth. Use this wonderfood once a week to stimulate plant growth, to condition water for plants in new aquariums, when plant leaves show signs of yellowing, when plants are dying or disintegrating or when existing plant food is stimulating algae growth. Flora Boost will not permanently discolour the water. Be sure to follow pack instructions and use the dosage table and pipette or measuring cup provided to treat your aquarium water.
Key features• Fast acting for speedy aquarium maintenance • Enhances mechanical filtration with its clever clumping mechanism
Product overviewGreen water isn't a good look for aquariums. It doesn't only look horrible, it's really bad for your fish too. Excessive light or nutrients can trigger this ugly and potentially dangerous algal bloom in your aquarium which can affect oxygen and pH levels. This makes the water highly alkaline and potentially dangerous for your fish. But help is at hand. Green Away neatly clumps the suspended algal particles so they can be trapped by your filter or sink to the bottom and be syphoned off when you do your next water change. Use for treating Green Water or "Pea Soup", and remove unsightly brown or green algae suspended in your aquarium.
AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
- Multivitamins prevent deficiency symptoms and increase the resistance of freshwater and marine fish
- Healthy fish: a special emulsifying process with lecithin ensures the full effectiveness of the fat-soluble vitamins
- To use: drip multivitamins on frozen, live, freeze-dried or dry food
- JBL Online Hospital: gives you access to identify fish diseases
- Contents: 1 bottle Atvitol, 50 ml
- Anti-algae and green water
- Environmental friendly
- No water change is needed
- Remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, sludge, oil, fats (lipids) and other biodegradable waste products
- Help to stabilize pH and oxygen level
- Non-toxic and is harmless to humans and other live forms
- Contain 9 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater