Aquaforest Iron Boost
Supplement containing highly concentrated iron. Iron is an important micronutrient absorbed by corals and sea anemones. Regular and balanced iron supplementation provides intense green coloration of corals. Iron plays an important role in the process of photosynthesis, therefore its supplementation improves the coral nutrition process. Especially supports green coloring of Acroporas as well as other SPS corals.
Dosage: 1 drop per 100 liters (27 US gal) daily.
Recommended level of iron in reef aquariums is 0,006– 0,012 mg/l (ppm).
1 ml of Iron (~15 drops) in 100 l (27 US gal) raises the iron level in water by 0.005 ppm = 5 μg/l. It is important that each aquarium is different and the dosage depends on the coral cast and individual needs. Do not overtighten the screw, otherwise the cover might be damaged.
Key features• Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants • For use in cold water and tropical freshwater aquariums only • Use to condition water for plants in a new aquarium • Treats 500 litres (110 gallons)
Product overviewFor a thriving aquarium, it's important to ensure your plants are well-fed. Often a bit neglected, aquarium plants are often unable to find the nutrients they need in an artifical aquarium environment. Flora Boost is especially formulated without nitrates and phosphates to supply the correct balance of trace elements. It ensures optimum plant growth without stimulating algae growth. Use this wonderfood once a week to stimulate plant growth, to condition water for plants in new aquariums, when plant leaves show signs of yellowing, when plants are dying or disintegrating or when existing plant food is stimulating algae growth. Flora Boost will not permanently discolour the water. Be sure to follow pack instructions and use the dosage table and pipette or measuring cup provided to treat your aquarium water.
- Multivitamins prevent deficiency symptoms and increase the resistance of freshwater and marine fish
- Healthy fish: a special emulsifying process with lecithin ensures the full effectiveness of the fat-soluble vitamins
- To use: drip multivitamins on frozen, live, freeze-dried or dry food
- JBL Online Hospital: gives you access to identify fish diseases
- Contents: 1 bottle Atvitol, 50 ml
- Creates a brownish clear blackwater properties in the tropic for a more comfortable and at ease environment.
- Creates natural healthy water conditions for tropical fishes
- Enhance Colours
- Induces spawning
Key features• Removes harmful chemicals and waste for a healthier environment • Freshens water and acts as a tonic to your goldfish • Easy to use with simple to follow instructions • Treat 57 litres (100 pints) - enough for about 10-12 doses
Product overviewDon't let your goldfish suffer in a nasty, stale tank. It's no wonder that swimming around in their own waste makes goldfish very unwell and can even kill them. So fight back against the filth with Interpet Gold Fish Safe. Added just once a week, this little wonder freshens the water and acts as a tonic to your goldfish, giving them extra zing. Fish Safe is very easy to use; measure the volume of your tank, bowl or orb and add the correct dose using the supplied pipette or cap. One pipette treats 0.45 litres (1 pint) and one capful treats 2.05 litres (4.5 pints). Use 2 days after a weekly water change. 100ml will keep your goldfish in clean water for around 10-12 treatments.
- Preventative treatment to keep your aquarium healthy
- Easy to follow and complete dosing instructions contained
- Measuring cup and pipette included
- Long-term supply for the substate: long-term substrate fertiliser for freshwater aquariums
- Nutrient depot: contains all important plant nutrients such as iron and clay, stores nutrients and releases them as required
- Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth. No phosphates and nitrates
- Use when setting up a new aquarium: mix nutrient substrate concentrate with substrate, cover with a layer of washed gravel/sand
- Contents: 1 packet Florapol. Effective for a minimum of 3 years