118ml, 237ml, 473ml, 1.89L
API Stress Coat
$6.00 – $23.00
API® STRESS COAT water conditioner makes tap water safe for fish by removing chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals from tap water, and contains the healing power of Aloe Vera to reduce fish stress by up to 40% and to heal damaged tissue and wounds. API STRESS COAT water conditioner also reduces electrolyte loss in your fish, and should be used when:
- Handling, netting, or adding fish to a bag for the trip home from the store
- Starting an aquarium
- Performing monthly water changes
- When adding new fish to your aquarium
Our unique formula is scientifically proven to reduce fish stress and heal damaged tissue by forming a synthetic slime coating on your fish. STRESS COAT water conditioner also helps reduce fish susceptibility to disease and infection.
Key features• Fast acting for speedy aquarium maintenance • Enhances mechanical filtration with its clever clumping mechanism
Product overviewGreen water isn't a good look for aquariums. It doesn't only look horrible, it's really bad for your fish too. Excessive light or nutrients can trigger this ugly and potentially dangerous algal bloom in your aquarium which can affect oxygen and pH levels. This makes the water highly alkaline and potentially dangerous for your fish. But help is at hand. Green Away neatly clumps the suspended algal particles so they can be trapped by your filter or sink to the bottom and be syphoned off when you do your next water change. Use for treating Green Water or "Pea Soup", and remove unsightly brown or green algae suspended in your aquarium.
- A product of the latest advances in biotechnology
- Manufactured using strict culture and quality control processes. A guranteed pure culture of safe, effective bacteria
- Will not permanently colour the aquarium water
- Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants.
- Environmental friendly
- No water change is needed
- Remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, sludge, oil, fats (lipids) and other biodegradable waste products
- Help to stabilize pH and oxygen level
- Non-toxic and is harmless to humans and other live forms
- Contain 9 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes
- Good for freshwater and saltwater use
- Creates a brownish clear blackwater properties in the tropic for a more comfortable and at ease environment.
- Creates natural healthy water conditions for tropical fishes
- Enhance Colours
- Induces spawning
- Removes chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals.
- Protects against wounds and injuries with herbal extract
- Prevents shock and stress during shipping and transportation
- instantly ages new tap water and freshly prepared artificial saltwater.
- Provides electrolytes and calming effects.
- provides slime coating
- For water change, apply 1ml to 10 gallons (45L), 1 cupful = (60ml) to 600 gallons (2700L)
- To prevent shock and stress, removal of heavy metals and chloramines, to protect against wounds and injuries due to fighting and transportation and for newly added fishes and invertebrates. Apply 1ml to 5 gallons (22.5L)