API Co2 BOOSTER
$18.00 – $28.00
Carbon deficiency is one of the leading causes of poor plant growth in aquariums. API® CO2 BOOSTER product adds essential liquid carbon for planted aquariums to fuel the photosynthetic process and turn light energy into new plant growth. API CO2 BOOSTER product supplies simple carbon compounds, and slowly releases CO2 to aquarium plants. Product may be used alone, or in conjunction with CO2 systems. Safe for use with freshwater fish, and will not alter pH.
Add 1 ml. per 10 gallons of water
- Removes chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals.
- Protects against wounds and injuries with herbal extract
- Prevents shock and stress during shipping and transportation
- instantly ages new tap water and freshly prepared artificial saltwater.
- Provides electrolytes and calming effects.
- provides slime coating
- For water change, apply 1ml to 10 gallons (45L), 1 cupful = (60ml) to 600 gallons (2700L)
- To prevent shock and stress, removal of heavy metals and chloramines, to protect against wounds and injuries due to fighting and transportation and for newly added fishes and invertebrates. Apply 1ml to 5 gallons (22.5L)
AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
- Multivitamins prevent deficiency symptoms and increase the resistance of freshwater and marine fish
- Healthy fish: a special emulsifying process with lecithin ensures the full effectiveness of the fat-soluble vitamins
- To use: drip multivitamins on frozen, live, freeze-dried or dry food
- JBL Online Hospital: gives you access to identify fish diseases
- Contents: 1 bottle Atvitol, 50 ml
- A product of the latest advances in biotechnology
- Manufactured using strict culture and quality control processes. A guranteed pure culture of safe, effective bacteria
- Will not permanently colour the aquarium water
- Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants.