ANS Intense CO2 Atomizer (S)
Produces micro bubbles and increase CO2 diffusion rate in water
– Reduce CO2 Usage
– Save money on CO2 refill
* use ANS CO2 High Resistant tube
Working Pressure : 3kg/cm2 (40psi) or higher
SKU: A51111 Category: Equipment
IODINE MARINE WATER TEST KIT Positives and Negatives ✚ Measured by drop test value. ✚ Suitable for seawater - Test the water always adding resources. The Colombo Marine Iodine test (color 1) test accurately iodinegehalte your seawater aquarium. This test works on the basis of iodine, but in addition also contains two other halogens: bromine and fluorine. These elements are important, mainly for a pink coloration. The optimal iodine value is 0.06 mg / l. The Colombo Marine Iodine test is easy to use and gives a reliable result. From Colombo the main parameters tests available: pH, carbonate hardness (KH), nitrite (NO2), nitrate (NO3) and phosphate (PO4). Colombo have produced test kits that are developed especially for seawater. These tests give the best results! Colombo, 30 years of experience, that makes the difference.
KH FRESHWATER TEST KIT Colombo KH Test Kits will help you ensure the correct Carbonate Hardness (KH) is maintained in your pond. For clear pond water and healthy fish and plants you need to monitor your KH and pH levels. KH is a measurement for the total amount of dissolved carbonates in the pond water. When the KH is too low the pH can fluctuate which is very harmful for the aquatic life. If the value is at least 5 KH is the pH-value remains stable. A KH value of 8 is optimal. Colombo have produced test kits that are developed especially for freshwater. These tests give the best results! Colombo, 30 years of experience, that makes the difference.
Ammonia FRESHWATER TEST KIT Ammonia is produced by fish in the aquarium. Raising ammonia levels are very harmful for the fish and can even cause moralities. Check ammonia values regularly to check if your filter is performing well. Especially during the start of a new aquarium and after a thorough clean-up. It is very important to check this value frequently. Colombo have produced test kits that are developed especially for freshwater. These tests give the best results! Colombo, 30 years of experience, that makes the difference.
High nitrate levels in your aquarium indicate a build-up of fish waste and organic compounds, resulting in poor water quality and an increase in algae growth. Contrarily, maintaining a low nitrate level improves the health of fish and invertebrates. Use the API® NITRATE TEST KIT to ensure that the nitrate levels in your tank are safe and healthy for your fish. The NITRATE TEST KIT reads parameters from 0 to 160 ppm and may be used for both fresh and saltwater aquariums. Sizes Contains 90 tests and includes 2 test solutions, easy-to-ready instructions, glass test tube and color chart
- Water analysis and diagnosis via smartphone: easy and safe control of the water values in freshwater aquariums.
- For the measurement of: general hardness, carbonate hardness, pH value, nitrite, nitrate, chlorine and CO2 calculation.
- The new generation of water analysis: download ProScan app free of charge, insert test strip into aquarium water, position strip on colour chart for analysis, scan colour chart, values are determined.
- Fast diagnosis – precise results: test value results are displayed as numbers and additionally evaluated (good/medium/poor).
- Additional recommendations for optimal values in freshwater aquariums and ponds
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad: iOS 5.0 or higher, Android 4.0 or higher and a camera with autofocus needed.
- Contents: 1 pack ProScan Recharge with 24 water analysis strips.
- The right water values are dependent on the fish stock and plants in the aquarium.
- Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated.
- With bad values diseases or algae can appear in the aquarium.
- To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly.
- Fast diagnosis, precise results and recommended solutions
- Saves measurement values
- Displays measurement evaluation
- New developments - new functions and uses
- Download the JBL app free of charge, follow the app’s instructions, immerse the test strip into the aquarium water, position the test strip on the JBL colour chart for the analysis, scan colour chart, values will be determined, individual solution recommendations and tips will be transmitted.
- During the analysis "aquarium freshwater"”and "water" the current CO2 content in the water will be calculated as an additional bonus. Depending on the analysis results in the sections “Aquarium Freshwater” and “Garden Pond” individualized recommendations and hints will be transmitted as to which JBL products will help to set the ideal/optimal water values.
GH FRESHWATER TEST KIT A correct General Hardness (GH) is essential for clear water. GH is a measurement for the total amount of dissolved minerals in the water; these minerals mainly consist of Calcium. These minerals are essential for the well being of your fish and plants. The best GH value in freshwater is between 8 and 12, when it is above 15 it is too hard and white lime deposits can occur. This can be damaging to pumps and internal filters as deposits may cause the pump or filter to cease. Full testing instructions included in the box. Colombo have produced test kits that are developed especially for freshwater. These tests give the best results! Colombo, 30 years of experience, that makes the difference.