95g, 390g, 930g
ANS Goldfish Colour pellets
$5.00 – $18.80
- Colour enhancer food for goldfish and other fancy fish
- Do not colour water
- Now with new probiotics
Goodness of Goldfish Colour pellets
Goldfish colour pellets provide a complete and balanced nutrient for fancy goldfish. This high nutrient pellets will improve growth and health of fishes. It also contains high level of astaxanthin and vitamins which will improve goldfish natural colour. After 14days of feeding, fish body and scales will appear more vibrant and rich colour. These highly digestible pellets are also filled with wheat germ to improve food digestion and reduce common bloating found in goldfish.
available in 95g , 390g, 930g
Great for Newborn fish to juvenile fish
Provide the exacting nutritional balance for early stages of your fish.Features
- Rich in highly nutritious, freshly harvested ingredients including premium-selected fish meal which provides a superior protein source.
- Provides a uniquely balanced nutrient profile for the, all important, developmental stage of your fry's life.
- This semi-floating food allows fry at all levels of the aquarium ready access it's exacting nutrition while reducing water quality issues common with other fry foods.
- Available in three granules sizes to support optimum feeding at all stages of your fry's growth transition.
- Available in floating and Sinking, bite-sized STICKS (17mm x 6mm) for large carnivorous monster fish.
- Packed with fresh marine protein for SUPERIOR DIGESTIBILITY and INCREASED SATISFACTION.
- Designed with an optimized CAROTENOID profile to express the BRIGHTEST natural COLORS.
- Skillfully created with nutrients that SUPPORT & MAINTAIN GENERAL HEALTH as well as ENHANCE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM of your fish.
- Includes PHYTO-NUTRIENTS such as GARLIC & specially selected HERBS to increase the natural resistance to pathogens & parasites.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat flour, krill (Euphasia sp.), squid, yeast, zooplankton, spirulina, lecithin, garlic, selected amino acids (betaine, taurine, L-lysine, DL-methionine, L-tryptophane), vitamins (retinyl acetate (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), L-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), biotin (vitamin H), panthotenic acid (vitamin B5), folic acid (vitamin B9), niacin (vitamin B3)), minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments.
A Daily Diet For Koi
A high quality, basic daily diet made from premium ingredients offering superior growth and health improving characteristics.Features Hikari® Staple™ is a lab formulated, daily diet, for feeding Koi and other pond fish in warmer water temperatures. The uniquely balanced ingredients support rapid growth, proper form and efficient utilization. This floating diet will not cloud your water and contains necessary vitamins, including stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health. Note: Hikari® Staple™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications. Feeding Regularly monitor your water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on this temperature, the water condition, number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period. For 18-30°C (64-86°F) - Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For 11-18°C (52-64°F) - Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day. Below 11°C (52°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula, specially designed for lower temperature digestibility. We recommend Hikari Staple as a daily diet for All koi as a daily diet where improved growth are desirable.