ANS Ammo Ex
Improves water quality
Reduces fish stress
Filter Media Bag Included
Ammo Ex is a specially selected zeolite based product with a massive surface area to allow rapid adsorption of ammonia which is highly toxic to fish. This product is used ideally after a filter clean or after adding a number of new fish to the existing population. A suitably sized filter media bag is included for ease of use. Simply add the required amount of media to the filter bag, rinse under the tap and add to your filter.
replace after 2-3 months
- Water pump not included, sold separately
- High efficient UV-C lamp
- Quiet operation
- Inline type, must not be put inside water
- Clarify the water by reducing free floating germs
- Kills algae, bacteria, virus, fungi and protozoa
- Suitable for fresh and salt water
- Recommend 8000 L/H - 10000 L/H
- Binds ammonia and heavy metals
- Highest ammonia binding capacity of any zeolite
- Removes harmful metal ions like lead, copper, nickel and zinc
- Marine & Freshwater
AdvantagesSeachem Zeolite is a naturally occurring, highly-porous mineral that binds ammonia and heavy metals through an ion exchange mechanism. Seachem Zeolite has the highest ammonia binding capacity of any available zeolite; ten times higher than some products and twice the capacity of the closest competitor. Seachem Zeolite won't deplete calcium in saltwater, and it won't increase general hardness in freshwater, where the ionic strength is low.
DirectionsFor best results, Seachem Zeolite should be rinsed before use and placed so as to maximise the flow of water through it but not so that it tumbles against itself in flow. It may be used in a canister filter, media chamber, box filter, or any high flow area of a trickle filter. Use of a filter bag such as Seachem's The Bag or Zip Bag is recommended. Use 250 mL (1 cup) of Seachem Zeolite for every 200 L (50 US gallons). For smaller aquariums, the equivalent dose is 5 mL (1 level teaspoon) per 4 L (1 US gallon). This amount of Seachem Zeolite will remove up to 0.5 mg/L ammonia. Monitor ammonia levels, which should drop to zero within 24-48 hours. At this point, the zeolite can be removed or replaced with activated carbon, such as Seachem MatrixCarbon. For heavy metals removal, leave in service and replace monthly. For long term ammonia control, use Seachem Stability and Matrix. Use Ammonia Alert or MultiTest Free & Total Ammonia to directly monitor levels of free ammonia.
- Immediately biologically active
- 34 times as much filter performance*
- + UV
- Reduces pathogens
- Reduces parasites
- Reduces algae growth
- Fast removal of all kinds of cloudiness in freshwater and marine aquariums: quality filter wool for aquarium filters
- Easy to use: select quantity of wool (suitable for all filters) as required. Insert as last filter stage. Removal required when water flow rate decreases.
- Crystal-clear water: filters off all types of cloudiness and particles. Although rinsing is possible we recommend exchanging it instead
- No release of pollutants and fibres – fully synthetic, residue-free filter wool
- Contents: 1 pack filter wool for aquarium filters
ANS MINI BACTERIA HOUSE ROD
5 years usage of super porous media
Emits INFRARED RAYS helps to revitalize water and increase ORP and oxygen
Super porous media allows beneficial bacteria to colonise and breakdown of ammonia and nitrite
Release minerals and trace elements to promote intense colour in fish and plants
Suitable for freshwater fishes, dragon fish shrimps, ponds, planted , marine,
Reduce need for water change Do not affect pH.