- Replicates the environment of African Cichlids
- Contains proper amounts of calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium
- Affects hardness only, not alkalinity or pH
DescriptionCichlid Lake Salt™ is a chemically sound blend of salts designed to replicate the natural environment of Rift Lake African Cichlids. It contains all physiologically essential elements such as magnesium, calcium, sodium, potassium, and includes trace components such as iron, aluminum, and iodide. Although the major Rift Lakes contain basically the same mineral salts, they do so in greatly differing concentrations. Cichlid Lake Salt™ is formulated so that dosages vary depending on the lake of origin and need only be added when setting up an aquarium or with water changes. Many competing products are little more than combinations of Epsom salt and bicarbonate of soda. This will not provide a complete replication of the mineral salts that are contained in the lakes of Africa, in particular calcium and potassium. Seachem’s Tanganyika Buffer™ (pH 9.0–9.4) and Malawi/Victoria Buffer™ (pH 7.8–8.4) should be used to adjust carbonate hardness and pH.
DirectionsAll doses given for 40 L (10 US gallons). Dosages are based on DI or RO water; for other water, measure hardness (GH) first, then add according to need. For reference, the Tanganyika dose raises dGH by 8.8 units. The Malawi dose raises dGH by 4.4 units. The Victoria dose raises dGH by 3 units. We recommend the following GH ranges: TIPS: Use when setting up an aquarium and when making water changes. To add salt to an established tank, base dose on water being changed. Do not use salt when simply replacing evaporated water. It is best to dissolve the salt in freshwater before use.
CAUTION: Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin. May cause skin burns. Wear suitable gloves
|Amounts per 1 gram|
|Aluminum (min)||0.90 mg|
|Iodine (min)||0.02 mg|
|Iron (min)||0.20 mg|
|Selenium (min)||0.00002 mg|
|Zinc (min)||0.007 mg|
Ingredients: magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, potassium sulfate, sodium chloride, aluminum sulfate, iron sulfate, potassium iodide
Sizes250 g, 500 g, 1 kg, 4 kg
- Adjusts pH to neutral (pH 7.0) from either a low or high pH
- Softens water by precipitating calcium and magnesium
- Removes chlorine, chloramine, or ammonia
DescriptionLiquid Neutral Regulator® adjusts pH to neutral (pH 7.0) from either a low or high pH and maintains it there. It softens water by precipitating calcium and magnesium while removing any chlorine, chloramine, and detoxifying ammonia. The use of Liquid Neutral Regulator® makes other conditioning unnecessary. To lower pH below 7.0 use Liquid Neutral Regulator® with Acid Regulator™ (or Discus Buffer®). To raise pH above 7.0 use with Alkaline Regulator™. All of these products will enhance and stabilize the freshwater aquarium environment. For further freshwater environment enhancement, use Fresh Trace™ to restore the proper level of trace elements and feed NutriDiet® Tropical Flakes for thriving, healthy freshwater community fish.
DirectionsUse 1 capful (5 mL) for every 10 L (2.5 US gallons) once or twice a month (or as necessary to maintain a pH of 7.0). Liquid Neutral Regulator® may be added directly to the aquarium at any time. Very hard water may require a double or triple dose. Contains phosphate buffers and conditioning agents. Safe for all freshwater fish acclimated to neutral pH.
Sizes250 mL, 500 mL, 4 L
A bacterial culture which rapidly starts up the waste breakdown process in the filter. This process is essential for a healthy aquarium. Filter Start is A product of the latest advances in biotechnology. Manufactured using strict culture and quality control processes. A guaranteed pure culture of safe effective bacteria. Does not colour the aquarium water Harmless to all species of fish and plants Usage When maturing a new filter or media especially when filter foams are new or have been replaced When test kits show your filter is not working properly Once a month to ensure optimum filter function For use in Coldwater and Tropical Freshwater Aquariums. Contents 100ml Filter Start Pipette Measuring Cap Guide to Fish Health Treats 500 litres e.g. aquarium 5ft x 2ft x 2ft
- A product of the latest advances in biotechnology
- Manufactured using strict culture and quality control processes. A guranteed pure culture of safe, effective bacteria
- Will not permanently colour the aquarium water
- Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants.
100ml Interpet Sludge Buster adds essential bacteria to the aquarium which rapidly breaks down solid organic waste for a cleaner, healthier aquarium. This sludge comes from fish excretion, excess food and dead plants. Without using Sludge Buster, solid waste will build up and make the aquarium look unsightly and harbour unwanted pathogens that will affect fish health. Organic sludge will also block the aquarium filtration system. Using Sludge Buster can minimise aquarium maintenance. Use Sludge Buster every 2 weeks to ensure optimum sludge breakdown. Sludge Buster can be used at the same time as any other Interpet aquarium treatment and will not discolour the water. Use the dosage table and pipette or measuring cup provided to treat the aquarium water. Ensure you follow the instructions provided in the Guide to Fish Health carefully.
- Pure culture of safe, effective bacteria to break down aquarium sludge waste
- Contributes to a healthy aquarium and improves appearance
- Reduces aquarium and filter cleaning and levels of disease causing bacteria
- Easy to use – dosage table, pipette and measuring cup included
- Treats 3,600 litres (790 gallons)
Size: 100 Containing more than 100 different kinds of bacteria are inside Bacter 100 in a dormant state. Those bacteria form microorganism layer inside the substrate. To be applied at the bottom of the substrate at initial setup, or for restraining the growth of blue-green algae, sprinkle directly on the algae.
Size: 50g It is a substrate additive made from activated carbon and organic acid. Clear Super helps the growth of microorganisms. By sprinkling on the base substrate, it promotes the growth of microorganisms in the substrate, and stabilizes the environment.
For freshwater aquariums, aquatic plant aquariums
Microbiological water purification
- Contains selected beneficial bacteria types that effectively purify water condition.
- Naturally and efficiently decomposes organic materials such as ammonia, nitrate, nitrite and hydrogen sulfide in water and in the substrate.
- Regular use produces beneficial bacteria that inhibit the growth of pathogens and help prevention of fish diseases.
- One milliliter contains 109bacteria.
- Use regularly with AZOO EASY STARTER to prolong the time for aquarium maintenance and water-change.
- Add 20ml per 100 liters of water when setting up a new tank.
- Use once a week, adding 10ml per 100 liters of water.
- Shake well before use, and add it evenly to the aquarium water. Close the bottle cap tightly after use.
- Keep in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight once the bottle is opened.
- One full cap is equal to 20ml. Inner cap is equal to 5 ml.
- Improve the GH value, and does not affect KH and pH value, much easier to adjust the conditions for aquatic plants and animals.
- Supplement insufficient minerals from food to avoid nutritional diseases.
- Supplement the essential nutrition to shrimps with eggs to raise hatchability.
- Help shrimp to exuviate and promote the growth rate.
- Creating the most ideal environment for crystal red shrimp and fish.
- Add 5ml per 100 liters of water can raise 1dGH。
- Shake well before use, and add it evenly to the aquarium water.
- One full cap is equal to 20ml. Inner cap is equal to 5 ml.
10 Balls Safe/ Stable/ Long Lasting FEATURES:
- Contains selected beneficial bacteria and enzymes, effectively breaking down ammonia, nitrite and nitrate in the substrate and water.
- Slowly breaks down for the build-up of stable and long-lasting bio bacteria colony in the gravel bed.
- Each ball treats 50~100 liters of water. Use every two weeks.
- Put directly onto the gravel bed for use.
- After opening, properly seal the bag. Keep dry and store in cool place.
AZOO PLUS Supreme BioGuard
- Supports natural conditions for healthy fish and mature bacterial filtration system
- Adds thriving colony of beneficial bacteria
- Products crystal clear water and reduces need for frequent cleaning
- Shake well before use.
- Pour near the outlet of the filter.
- New aquarium: add 20 ml per 100L of water. In the first week, add an additional 10 ml per 100L once each day for 3 days.
- Water change and routine maintenance: add 10 ml per 100L of water once per week.
- Close the bottle cap tightly after use. Store in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight.
- One full cap is equal to 20 ml. Inner cap is equal to 5 ml.
- Formulated specifically for freshwater biotope, community, and planted aquaria.
- Used in conjunction with FlorinBacter, establishes and develops biological filtration by providing critical nutrients in specific forms and ratios.
- Ethical and effective; encourages microbial proliferation without the use of poor nutrient sources, such as fish food (rich in refractory organic compounds) and so-called “starter fish”.
- Dramatically expedites the start-up period, making it possible to confidently add inhabitants to an aquarium soon after set up.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Size: 60g Bacter Gold contains highly concentrated mix of beneficial bacteria. These bacteria digest harmful organic waste, ammonia, nitrites. At the same time, beneficial bacteria acts as probiotics and prevent other harmful bacteria to grow. Weekly additions of Bacter Gold will improve health of fishes and reduce disease outbreak. It keep harmful nitrogenous waste low, improves water clarity and reduce "yellowish tint" in water. Constant usage reduces green water and persistent cloudy water issue in aquarium.