FEATURES As a multi-functional UV sterilization filter pump, set the functions of oxygen, filtering, pumping and sterilizing; effectively remove the harmful substances in the aquarium, in order to provide a good living environment for fish and aquatic plants. Voltage: 110V/220V/240V Power: 8W UV power: 9W H-max: 0.6M Output: 800L/H Hose adaptor: Square Cable length: 1.5M Weight: 1.0kg Dimensions: 68x80x320mm
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Extra long UV effective hours - 5000 hours
- Helps obtain and maintain optimal water quality
- Multiple fittings provided for flexibility in application - End indicator for safe and easy checking of UV lamp
- Special quartz glass used for maximum UV penetration and efficiency - Clarifies water and controls algae (green water) without chemical usage
- Highly effective in disease prevention by elimination harmful bacteria pathogens & fungal spores
- Treats Up To 10000L Pond / Aquarium
Algae in the water Poor light conditions, over-fertilisation or even a surplus of nutrients can have negative effects on the aquarium water and may promote the growth of algae. Floating algae lead to green, bacteria to white clouding. Crystal-clear and healthy water The JBL water clarifier eliminates cloudiness caused by bacteria and floating algae. The aquarium water passes through the sturdy, UV-resistant casing of the clarifier. The reflection of the UV radiation kills off bacteria, other germs and floating algae as the water passes through. This can also help to eliminate persistent algae, such as thread algae, since their spores are also largely killed off. No harmful side effects No change of the water values No negative influence on the essential cleansing bacteria in the filter Easy to install Connect the water clarifier to the external filter. Simple assembly because inlet and outlet are on the same side. Safe The JBL UV-C clarifier is TÜV tested and has a safety switch for an automatic switch off, when the device is opened. The casing is UV-resistant and sturdy with 4 mm PE reinforced walls.
- Crystal-clear and healthy water: UV-C water clarifier for the quick and efficient elimination of greenish and whitish cloudiness in aquariums
- Space-saving assembly: connection to external filter. Inlet and outlet on the same side
- Germ-killing UVC radiation of 255 nm, reduces risk of infection, no change of water values, no effect on cleansing bacteria in the filter
- TÜV tested, safety switch: UV-C burner switches off automatically when the device is opened. Sturdy, UV-resistant casing: 4 mm PE reinforced walls
- Package contents: water clarifier for aquariums, AquaCristal UV-C, cable length: 2 m supply cable to ballast unit, 5 m from ballast to UV-C unit
- The vitronic UVC clarifier effectively eliminates algae and pathogens through UVC radiation.
- With visual function indicator.
- An extensive range of accessories enables easy connection to all standard filter systems.
|Pond water volume(m^3)||4.5||8||18||25|
|Supply voltage||220-240v50Hz/ 120v60Hz||220-240v50Hz/ 120v60Hz||220-240v50Hz/ 120v60Hz||220-240v50Hz/ 120v60Hz|
- Clear pond water via UVC clarification
- Highly effective against suspended algae, bacteria and germs
- Can be combined with almost all off the shelf filters
- Elimination of suspended algae (green water)
- Reduction of harmful bacteria and pathogen level
- Visual function check of the UVC bulb
- Quick release for easy bulb change and cleaning of the quartz glass
- Direct installation on the BioSmart filter (only Vitronic 18-36 W)
- High quality workmanship with impact resistant plastic housing
- Easy installation thanks to an extensive range of connection accessories
- Incl. high quality UVC bulb
- 100% protection against eye damage
|Model||Vitronic 18W||Vitronic 36W||Vitronic 55W|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||529 x 186 x 130||529 x 186 x 130||660 x 155 x 130|
|Rated voltage||220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz||220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz||220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (W)||18||36||55|
|Power cable length (m)||5.00||5.00||5.00|
|Net weight (kg)||2.12||2.28||2.30|
|UVC power (W)||18||36||55|
|UVC operating hours meter||No||No||No|
|Number of inlets (Units)||1||1||2|
|Inlet connections (mm)||25 / 32 / 38||25 / 32 / 38||25 / 32 / 38|
|Inlet connections||1", 1 ¼", 1 ½"||1", 1 ¼", 1 ½"||1", 1 ¼", 1 ½"|
|Number of outlets (Units)||2||2||1|
|Connections, outlet (mm)||25 / 32 / 38||25 / 32 / 38||25 / 32 / 38|
|Outlet connections||1", 1 ¼", 1 ½"||1", 1 ¼", 1 ½"||1", 1 ¼", 1 ½"|
|Max. flow rate (l/h)||3500||6000||8500|
|Max. operating pressure (bar)||0.6||0.6||0.6|
|Suitable for ponds up to max. (m³)||20.0||40.0||60.0|
|Suitable for ponds with fish stock (m³)||10.0||20.0||30.0|
|Suitable for ponds with koi (m³)||5.0||10.0||15.0|
- Lined with stainless steel reflector, the sterilization effect is increased by 30%, which greatly extends the life of the lamp housing.
- The lamp housing is designed to withstand high pressure and can withstand a maximum of 10 meters of water pressure.
- Inlet water spiral guiding design, the sterilization effect is more sufficient.
- The lamp head and the sterilization chamber are separated and designed, and it is safer and more convenient to replace the lamp.
- The exterior 2 sets of permanent magnets make the water flowing through the magnetization, and the drying effect is better, and the water body is more favorable for the healthy growth of the fish.
- H lamp
|UV lamp power||9W||18W||36W||55W%|
|Applicable water volume||8000L||25000L||55000L||65000L|
As a multi-functional UV sterilization filter pump, set the functions of oxygen, filtering, pumping and sterilizing; effectively remove the harmful substances in the aquarium, in order to provide a good living environment for fish and aquatic plants.
- Voltage: 110V/220V/240V
- Power: 5W
- UV power: 5W
- H-max: 0.4M
- Output: 500L/H
- Hose adaptor: Square
- Cable length: 1.5M
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Dimensions: 95x80x265mm